What's It With Y'all And Subwoofers?

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by luvdeftonz, Nov 5, 2003.

1. systempimp_1500

systempimp_1500 Full Member

hmmm....teh koda :D

A sub is definately a must in a solid sq system, just as well as a good pair of

components and clean amps.

I think most people emphasize what I like to to call the "Sir, would you like some

spagetti with your meatballs?' approach...........

Jeff

2. luvdeftonz

luvdeftonz Full Member

Note: I'm not one of these anal SQ dudes that is trying to convert your way of thinking. I just think it's a little odd that subwoofer sound quality is the most important thing to discuss in car audio while front stage sound quality is merely an afterthought...Oh well.

*Throws in the new APC cd for the 1,000,000 time*

:)

3. systempimp_1500

systempimp_1500 Full Member

Note: I'm not one of these anal SQ dudes that is trying to convert your way of thinking. I just think it's a little odd that subwoofer sound quality is the most important thing to discuss in car audio while front stage sound quality is merely an afterthought...Oh well.

*Throws in the new APC cd for the 1,000,000 time*

:) [/b][/quote]
    hmm....

A bit odd that subs are talked about the most? No, not odd. Just that the generation

has an emphasis on them, and the 'classy' highschool wiggers go a step past

that and get into the 'ding ding swwwoosh' tweeter stage as well.

But I agree, I would like to see an equal amount of enthusiasm on ALL parts of

the audio industry. I could spend just as much time conversing on my front

stage, or amps, or wire, or headunit as I do on my subs. Afterall, they require

the same property to provide the 'trueness' in sound that we all know and love; linearity.

Jeff