Well My First Theme Is Now 90% Done..

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Jul 4, 2004.

1. ASM

ASM Full Member

I like This ................. The site is cool

but this needs ......... Less bitching from the owner

I'm only messing with you Michael ;) ; I totally agree with you.

I can't see the gothic part either. Is it just that it is black and red?

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

truth be told I picked the Red and Black because of Seth ;)

Once Final is Releaze I have every Intention of Taking the Core of this but Modifiy the "Red" Part

Probally Do a

Green,
    Blue
    and
    orange

the Red will still be defualt though

but that will not be for awhile

I 3 other Shopping Carts to Build and Finish my Business Site before I tackel that

Got to Get the site that People have paid me to Build done first

3. fb4076

fb4076 Full Member

not sure what it is about it. If most people like it though, then do not change it. But.... the My Controls, View New Posts, etc. The red on black seems to be a little hard to read. I don't know if anyone else is having that problem or not....

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Browser name and Version number?

I have tested it on FireFox .9 and .9.1 , IE 6 and Firebird and the My Controls and View new post screens follow the same color pattern as the rest of the site (black test on grey background

attached is a Screen Shot of the My Controls Screen and Veiw new Post Screen as I see it on my PC

is that not what you see??

5. fb4076

fb4076 Full Member

Well... I can not actually see yours, it is too small. I would not worry about it, It is probably just my POS monitor.

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

click on the Picture... the Software automatically Generates a Thumbnail of the Attachment, you have to Click on it to see it in Full Size

7. fb4076

fb4076 Full Member

yes, I clicked on it, but my browser automatically makes it smaller after I open it up. I am not sure how to change that.

8. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

what browser and I will tell you...

plus you should be able to Click on it (if you in a Mozilla based) or hold your cursor over it and wait for the enlarge box to appear in the lower right hand corner if your in an IE based

9. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

damn michael check your pms. looks like you got alot of them :eek:

10. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

all of them have been read, that is the total number in my box

was over 500 before I cleaned it

I have no Limit :lmfao:

so 3 years worth of PM,s just sat in there :p

11. fb4076

fb4076 Full Member

well.... I am running IE, I just copied it to Microsoft Word and enlarged it, that is generally what I see, but it seemed brighter, I am using my other computer though, so it would make sense that it might be brighter