To All Our Members

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by sandt38, Oct 5, 2003.

1. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

I think you guys may be talking about something that you don't have the full picture of. As far as I have seen, Dan is a VERY good business man. I trust him and his judgement. Every time an issue is brought up about Destijl whether he comments online or to me privately, he always says that he is very happy with them. Remember that he uses other build houses becides Destijl, so it's not like his opinion is narrow sighted (if that makes sense). But the comments I get from him is that he likes how flexible they are, how good their engineers are, and the quality of their products. Although I do hear small parts of others experiences, and also some small problems that may have arisen; I have to weigh that with what I hear from Dan who usually sees the whole picture. Remember that if these were in fact real concerns, he would be the one that has the most to lose from it. So his continued business and support of Destijl leads me to believe that they are a solid company.

2. Steven Kephart

Oh, and I really like this forum too. It reminds me of SI.N about two years ago. It was much smaller, and it was before certain problems started showing up. There are still many great people over there though. The problem is that others (Bigassman) ruin it for me.

3. Steven Kephart

Ah, now I see what you guys are talking about. I guess I spoke too soon. Well, I posted my thoughts on that in Geolemon's thread.