This Sucks

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by akofny, Jul 30, 2002.

1. akofny

akofny New Member

I for one never heard of Brahma or Cadence till browsing the net and now can say WOW. My electrical system is not up to par and not many people mention this when talking about the Brahma. You are buying one of the best; thing is 99% of people dont need what the Brahma can give. Ive had for month and love it and am starting to LOVE the fact that my electrical system can not give the power to the amp and sub that they can push it out. Cause if it could id probably have serious hearing problems in a year or so. The Brahma is FABULOUS but honestly it is for people who are nuts and people who go to competitions though tempest would be recommended in this case. Most people would be ecstatic with many other companies that sell their subs for at least 1/2 of what the brahma is worth. So unless you have money to waste and dont want hearing problems BRAHMA might not be a good idea. This is from a Brahma owner who loves the product and has realized he has overdone it.

: hearing is more important than getting that extra 500 Watts.

2. MJE

MJE Full Member

thanks for that unbiased input...i feel the same way...however im kinda deaf already :( so i didnt stop with just one "superwoofer"

3. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Okay, we gotta get a vote of all mods to eject someone. Did you guys see this line? My vote is out the door with ak...

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

;)

4. MJE

MJE Full Member

heheheh true true you can never have too much power.

5. akofny

akofny New Member

HAHA just wanted to take opposite stance!! Nobody ever does so I did it. It wont happen again. I guess im not as hardcore as you all. MY BAD.