Site Theme

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, May 23, 2004.

1. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Yeah the one Seth pointed out is the best. :)

2. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

OK don't like that one with the car...looks like a blue car. :blink:

3. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

Don't be afraid
    to let them show
    just show your true colors..

-Phil Collins

:lmfao:

4. gixxerific

gixxerific Full Member

I like the blue gray and the gray. thank you have a nice day! :p

5. forbidden

forbidden Full Member

I too would go with the grey and if I may suggest, not trying to overstep my bounds either, you have a whole pile of empty space to be used up, be it a banner whatever, put a fade out graphic behind it, in particular, sex sells, find a hot chick and get her on there. Have a quick look at www.revscene.net and their opening banner to get a general idea. Not to say that you should do the same, just create a little more excitement.

Rob @ Forbidden

6. DerrikW

DerrikW Full Member

I was thinking that myself. Not about the girls though. How about throwing another ZRS up on the other side of the page, opposite of Seth's car?

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

the only problem with girls is I would either have to find one that I can Legally use. or Take one myself

with all the copyright infringment crap going around the web today I am not using any photos I dont have know WRITTEN , Legal Copyright Contract (which I had a professional lawyer make up for my Business with my Web Contracts) to.

I dont need some Wannabe RIAA bull sh!t

but I am not opposed to using one, ;)

I will explore other Graphics and possible Layering of more cars or Installations...

May Contact the guys are complete audio and use some of there install photos. they agreed to it before, but things change