Security Error, 17 Member Profiles Effected

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Nov 18, 2003.

1. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Hmm... apparently I'm not doing my moderator duty... only Sandt and Michael having taken moderator-type actions...
    I'll have to start stepping it up and editing people! :ban:
    I think I'll start by cleaning up Michael P's spelling in his posts.. :p
    j/k...
    :lol:

I definitely haven't received any PM like that.
    I haven't received a PM in general, in fact, in a LONG time...
    No love for me. :baby:

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Dude,

You got a company and a wife you need to think about...

Editing that would keep you REALLY busy LOL!!!

JK Mike, but we gotta have fun with ya :p

3. mustatang

mustatang Full Member

well, i'm all fixed now...thanks for the notice Michael

4. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I knew Britney would not allow my precious signature to be touched!
    Sorry about changing all your shit guys, I was drunk and bored :(

Sike! :D
    GigidI, Gigidi, GIgidi, oh yeah!

5. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

:ph34r: (contemplates altering Civics profile as revenge for his lowly sense of humor) :p

6. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

(suggests that Gary Coleman would make a funny thing to replace Britney with in Civic96's avatar)

7. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

(suggests that a pawn would make a funny thing to replace the rook with in geolemon's avatar)

8. trifle

trifle Full Member

Then again maybe if someone was dumb enough just to buy some subs that were in the webpage linked in someone's profile they would've fucked them up and sent them back damaged....

I didn't really think of that situation, so you kind of have a point there I guess

I never said nothing was done however...or if I did I didn't mean it that way...

I think of lot of it (the anger) had to do with your uhm, distaste for ed....just maybe?

9. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Not at all. Where has it ever been said I have a distaste for ED? You read other's opinions on what I think and assume they are correct. I have stated over and over and over that I think ED makes great woofers.

Ben and I have had issues in the past, but I got over it a long time ago. I even contacted him about some ideas on correcting the 15A failures. Apparently he hasn't gotten over it though because he never responded :rolleyes: .

There are a few sacred things in this world that you absolutely do not screw around with: a man's privacy, family, car, home and money. In this instance the first and last in that list were violated. That is where my anger stems from. If you were to come into any man's house and attemp to defile any of those things, you would see that anger in ANY man.