S10 Extreme Idea?

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by Lazy Eye, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

x2!

you wanna roll even bigger? grab some DC subs haha

2. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  3. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

Ok well let me try to figure out how much money I can get to spend on all of this and I just might do the blowthrough!!

4. jonnyv713

either way its gonna be sick!

5. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

Yeah man these 2 12's just aren't loud enough for me! ha but I think I'm gonna ask for the 2 extra subs and amp for Christmas, but I would definitely have to do some electrical upgrades!

6. 94f150

94f150 Full Member

Just think how sick and shocking it will be when you get it done though, nobody will expect it! Forget bonds ejecting seat man, people will willingly jump out the window to get out!

7. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

hit up rob over at dc power for a new alt, hes got some really good prices and great customer service if you decide to do some electrical upgrades

8. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

Damn Pedro that is sick!
    I was thinking if I done that could I just build the box and use pvc for the ports and run the Pvc straight into the cab?

9. jonnyv713

sorry didnt notice that had a topper. nvm. i was at school and cant view pictures.

10. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

i think so. i can ask. the opening is just a port so i think you can.

11. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

ok if so than I think I might just start off with my 2 15's because a cover is gonna be pretty expensive and then save up a little more to get the other 15's and amp... do you think I could get by with just adding another battery or 2 for the 4 15's?

12. pedro quiroga

adding a batt will deff help.

ive said this before (a lot) my bud runs 4 deka 931a's in his neon with the stock alt. just sayin, and he manages to keep them topped off.

oh.... and no big three. its a dang paradox i tell ya!

13. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

How expensive are those?

14. pedro quiroga

he can get em for 100ish.

15. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

Oh, that isn't bad.. Man I'm really wanting to do this but I am also in the process of getting the Durango fixed so I'm debating on just waiting on it and the money that would be spent on a cover for the bed could be spent on subs instead..

16. pedro quiroga

you know. if your getting/have a truck, just toss some reg batts in the bed.

dude i saw that my advance auto store has used good batts for 35 each.

or hit up a walmart and get 2,3,or 4 of their reg car batts for cheap, or.... two deep cycle batts for 60 each.

17. jonnyv713

if you are getting the durango fixed why not buy some new like HDC3's or somethin and do a sick wall instead. I personally wouldnt wanna sacrifice the strength of my truck by cutting gaping holes in the back of it. It might not make that big of a difference but I just dont like the idea of it. just my opinion. A sick wall in the Durango would be sweet too.

18. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

yeah I think that's probably what I might do Jonny