Reconed Brahma...

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by explicit6486, Aug 10, 2004.

1. explicit6486

explicit6486 Full Member

She's 17. I've got a year on her..

Anyone got any pics of some giant subs? Now I want something to look at... :lol:

2. _gonz_

_gonz_ Full Member

You might indeed be a god right now...
    (and for what it's worth, that's all that matters anyhow)

but i'll be interested to see if you can hang onto her till she's 25-30
    from the looks of her right now, it'd be worthwhile doing so B)

3. DerrikW

DerrikW Full Member

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :baby:

*whipes drool from chin*

explicit, I bow to you. Will you have my baby? lol

She is gorgeous!!!!!!!

4. objext

objext Full Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:yes:

5. DerrikW

DerrikW Full Member

Damn skippy!

6. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Fellas, she is drop dead, I agree... But let's show the man some respect. AFter all he shared these pics with us, and if I had a girl like that I'd keep her all to myself.

She is simply stunning... I see no flaws, except for the fact that she isn't here with me :p

7. texcon

texcon Full Member

Agreed, but I love some of those "I'd hit it" jpegs.

8. texcon

texcon Full Member

On a more serious note, what ethnical background(s) is she? She looks like a mix of some kind. She has a very exotic, beautiful look about her.

9. objext

objext Full Member

Hey, no disrespect intended. I just find the pics pretty humerous, even though I'm way more conservative than what the pics connote :p

Back to the subject...what happened to the brahma that it needed to be reconed?

10. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

yea but you old enough to be her GREAT GRANDfather :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

11. PolkMM

PolkMM Full Member

my ex-g/f looked a lot like that...
    ...when i was drunk...
    -Cody

12. vitveet

vitveet Full Member

Thanks Steven. I recieved a tracking # yesterday from you guys. Yes, I got my sub today! I'm 50% happy now...my other one will be to me the 16th!! :yes: :D !!

Oh yeah, please get off the guys anus hole about his girl! She's a nice looking girl and all but have you guys been locked up or something?!??! Where I'm from, girls like that are a dime a dozen!!! I would show pics of my girl but seeing the reactions from the 17 yr old... :no:

V.

13. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Aw, just my luck..
    The nude picture is broken. :(

:lol:

14. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

lol... :lol:
    I'm with you - but it's just too much fun giving him a hard time. :lmfao:
    Too easy.

15. explicit6486

explicit6486 Full Member

Yea- I figured it wasn't the greatest idea. I was actually born with a sense of humor, so it really doesn't bother me. No worries. I'm just glad you guys like girls. :lol:

16. DerrikW

DerrikW Full Member

That's good. You need a sense of humor around here. We're not trying to piss you off so don't take it the wrong way. Just giving you a hard time.

17. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I lived in So Cal for 8 years... there are lot's of beautiful women, no doubt. However, this girl has the exotic asian look, huge beautiful bedroom eyes, and a great figure. It is very difficult to find a truely attractive brunette... but I have to say IMO this young lady is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen... of course, I have this thing with oriental girls too so....