Product Lines - So Far...

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by MMats4life, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Personally I like the Alpine head units alot. They are usually considered more high end than most.

I think a good web site is important. Not having a web site is better than having a shitty web site in my opinion. Look at Sony's web site its horrible, you get the run around so horribly that I dont even bother going there for product information anymore. It certainly discourages me from buying one of their products.

2. Feandil

Feandil Full Member

Alright.... I suppose some it those have some merit....

But I'm dealt with David (TeamPSI) and he has been nothing but kind to me. I honestly think that they are one of the best companies for ubersubs around. I wish I had 2 XXX 15s....

BTW could you elaborate on bad ethics?

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Alright.... I suppose some it those have some merit....

But I'm dealt with David (TeamPSI) and he has been nothing but kind to me. I honestly think that they are one of the best companies for ubersubs around. I wish I had 2 XXX 15s....

BTW could you elaborate on bad ethics? [/b][/quote]
    Dont remember the RE and Oynx issue do you?

there are others, but that is the only one publicly known at this point

and just search caf for when "teampsi" attacks me, that is professional

4. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

Dont remember the RE and Oynx issue do you?

there are others, but that is the only one publicly known at this point

and just search caf for when "teampsi" attacks me, that is professional [/b][/quote]
    You sure you didn't attack him first Mike? ;) You aren't exactly known as one of the more passive people that frequents forums.

I know nothing about the threads you speak of, and if he did make a personal attack against you it is still a bad move for him and the reputation of his company.

5. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

You sure you didn't attack him first Mike? ;) You aren't exactly known as one of the more passive people that frequents forums.

I know nothing about the threads you speak of, and if he did make a personal attack against you it is still a bad move for him and the reputation of his company. [/b][/quote]
    I dont represt a car audio company though

the first thing they teach on in Sales/marketing/Customer Service Class is to Dissolve a aurgument, or "heated" conversion as fast a possible

you dont do this by "comming back" at the assressor

I often come of they way I do as a TEST of their Professionalism,

very few can keep their cool

Forinstance..

If you walk in to walmart, ranting and raving, cusing and causing a serious commotion, you dont see the manager come back at you the same way do you? if you do, report him, he will not have a job much longer.......

Professionalism ;)

6. systempimp_1500

systempimp_1500 Full Member

I like RE's products

but god scott and mark are nothing but egotistical monkey ball chewing ass eaters with pierced penis's with dildos hanging from them smeared in astroglide

NO QC whatsoever. They've pissed me off and stressed me out far more than any customer should ever be.

Jeff

7. MMats4life

MMats4life Full Member

last I checked Premier had a very high buy in something like $25,0000 [/b][/quote]
    well....one thing i learned about the buyins... its a load of crap. The reps just want to so you do numbers... so with the right contacts some (not all) can be avoided. Most of the time, if you plan on bring the full line in, your gonna be spending 10,000 plus easy. If they are gonna support you with the line, they expect support (in terms of dollar sales) back.

CES was a great show. If anyone was ever interested in starting a business in the mobile electronics field, this is where you need to go and establish contacts.
    I have some pretty good leads... alpine, eclipse, kicker, jl. but we will see what happens with those in the next 2 weeks.

8. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

I was honestly very impressed with the looks of the new Fusion head units.
    Check those out. B)

I honestly don't know the specs on them, or price points.. but I'm sure you can find those easily enough.
    But the layout of the faceplates were Nakamichi-clean, and Toyota-ergonomic... really nice.

I also noticed that Cadence had head units out.

9. Feandil

Feandil Full Member

LOL.... ok :p

That is about the funniest thing I've seen you write jeffy :)

10. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I was honestly very impressed with the looks of the new Fusion head units.
    Check those out. B)

I honestly don't know the specs on them, or price points.. but I'm sure you can find those easily enough.
    But the layout of the faceplates were Nakamichi-clean, and Toyota-ergonomic... really nice.

I also noticed that Cadence had head units out. [/b][/quote]
    yea I just read a big thing a Fusion

They are setting them selves up for more high end stuff than they are known for

they are also limiting Distbution now,

and have opened a offical US Divsion, Fusion US

before it was soley done by "The Whole House" but not any more