Music Bass DB Drag Remix Tones Kicker CVR12

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by electrolytic, Feb 2, 2008.

1. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Well, kind of lol, but an mp3 doesn't have anything removed unless you tell it to when converting. An mp3 is made smaller by compressing it, not taking pieces out. I'd say 98% of music available to download is at 128kbs and at that rate nothing has been removed. Anything lower then i would say yes stuff is being smoothed out and chopped and good luck trying to get it to sound half descent. Read that thread i posted, all the info is there.

And yes Nero is king!! Has been since the beginning.

2. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Awesome thread, thanks all!! If there's any other types of music that your into don't be afraid to post it!! I like pretty well any music as long as it's good lol if that makes sense.

3. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Why is nero so good??

anyone care to send me the program?? lol

4. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Nero was made by germans back when all this started and they were like the only one so they have grown and dominated the burning world. Bastards are copying everything we do lol. They were actually the ones who grabbed that US missile using satellites and sent it over to iraq or iran, cant remember which, i think it was iran.
    I don't know of any other program that comes close to nero burning rom, It has image drive which creates and extra two virtual hard drives on your computer which you can use for mounting image files which is extremely useful at times. Also it burns anything without giving you a hassle about rights or anything and comes with all kinds of other goodies. Players, audio editors, wave recording etc. Do you have high speed azn?

5. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

More, these are pretty heavy.

Bass Mechanics - Power Box - The Bassest Hits [use with caution].mp3
    Bass Mechanics - Regenerator.mp3
    Bass Mechanics - Rok The Funky Bass.mp3
    Bass Mekanik - Tekno Kanik.mp3
    M.I.A. - Boyz.mp3
    Melanie B. & Missy Elliot - I Think I Want You Back.mp3
    Ne-Yo - Watch You Dance.mp3
    Pimp C ft Trae & Chamillionaire - Overstand Me(Chopped n Screwed by DJ BiGGR!cH).mp3
    Quad_Maximus_-_06_-_Electronic_Music_(Stereo_Bass)_(Peaks_@_50_Hz--Reversed_bass_swells_from_20-40_Hz).mp3
    Techmaster PEB - Tehno Bass Beats.mp3
    Ying Yang Twins & Lil Jon - Salt Shaker.mp3
    Young Buck ft Lil' Scrappy - ATL Soundtrack - Money In The Bank.mp3