Looking for abra from caf

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by systempimp_1500, Sep 19, 2002.

1. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

lol I doubt anybody does, where in the hell did you find that avatar?

2. kbog

kbog Full Member

www.cellsalive.com

I'm a biology teacher. The leukemia cell pictured is actually going through apoptosis which is when it bursts itself open (suicide). This is a good thing as that cell is dead now...We are trying to engineer ways to make this happen more readily to help patients.

So you are looking at suicidal cancer I suppose.
    :grenade: leukemia

3. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

LoL

It looks like some 5 year old wannabe grafiti artist drew that in chalk down in the ghetto :D

4. MJE

MJE Full Member

hey abra...you guys with your cells...hahah ..CAF sucks now anyways...they banned me for arguing with the NAT MAN...:) hey seth hows it goin..

but anyways i got around them and its just not the same...we have people like wink posting moronic things over and over...and some newbie people who post how they love their sub...and how it demolished this sub and that...and then a week later after gettin razzed for owning an audiomobile sub...decide to start up another post just to get a flame going...

but you shouldnt run into that here. i hope this forum takes off...the moderation is atleast enforced here..im gonna try to watch myself wherever i go...its pretty easy for me to overreact and not read fully into a post before making a rebuttal.

but glad to see you are here...enjoyed your input over at CAF...

-MJE- <---- :asshole: :)

5. systempimp_1500

systempimp_1500 Full Member

lol. It's a leukemia cell.

Welcome back Abra.[/b][/quote]
    it looks like abra's brain......... :blink:

6. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

abra and mje hell all of caf needs the ban and come on over, caf your :eek:wned: