infinity or polk

Discussion in 'Car Stereo Speakers' started by rekkonda, Feb 10, 2010.

1. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

they look good willy... just let me know how much is the shipping.. how it ain't that much. :)

2. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

I work for Fedex so it shouldn't be bad....when the sort gets over here and things settle, I will take the box up front and check on the shipping and let you know...I guarantee them to work and be just as they were new. if you get them and don't like them I will give your money back...

I thought they had a harsh upper mid and a friend had a set of the polks that sounded so smooth...I bought the exact ones he has and we swapped them out...the harsh mid is in the freq of the vehicle because they basically sound the same...I have the Infinity reference 6.5" coaxials in the rear doors and they sound very very good....I just left the polks in the front and kept these Infinitys...The differences in the polks and these were fairly minimal...I think you will like them..

Willy

3. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

Shipping is $10...So $60 will do it...

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

60 isn't bad at all.. let me know your paypal and i'll send you payment when i get into my office today? you don't mind holding on to them for me and ship them out in June

Thanks willy

5. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

willy, just give me your paypal and i'll send payment tomorrow. Thanks