Ces Next Year!!!

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by sandt38, Dec 24, 2003.

1. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

lmfao :lmfao: ....see ya there

2. The_spacemonkey

The_spacemonkey Full Member

I would be interested. Definately. I could talk to Dave or Tom and could probably get my own badge from DLC.

But its hard to commit right now..... Ill have to see how the money situation is in a couple months

3. fugyaself

fugyaself Full Member

in order to get your Holder you must Check in with CES, and you must present proof of affilation with a company

they dont ship the holders, only badges, and you must get a holder to enter

so yes you do have to be affiated,

however this is much more lax than it use to be [/b][/quote]

Yeah you are right.

All they asked for was a photo ID and a business card. Business cards were cheap to make :)

4. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

You can get one from me if you need ;)

Sales Rep B)

5. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Don't even sweat that, unless they are going.
    I'd be glad to have you there with one of my badges, hanging out with us for sure!
    You'd probably ask even more good questions as I would, and I have no doubt we'd have the same itineraries for what to see... both mobile audio, and for sure some of the high-end home audio goodies. B)

I'll have to see, I believe Bart will be going again... but once we finalize things, we may try to reserve a whole block of rooms in advance, so that a whole bunch of guys from the forums who otherwise wouldn't really be going with people can go.
    Makes for a fun time, really. B)

6. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

You can get one from me if you need ;)

Sales Rep B) [/b][/quote]
    Are you going?
    We should really try to get organized at least by about 4-months-prior...
    Figure out how many commits we can get, reserve some rooms at an off-season price, airfare savings, etc. ;)