Ces Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by fugyaself, Jan 8, 2004.

1. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Another thing, does anyone know what the deal is with the 4 spoke B12 there? I'm surprised to see that there.

2. hobbes26

hobbes26 Full Member

need login to get in......

:angry: grrrrrr

3. luvdeftonz

luvdeftonz Full Member

I'm very interested in those new ZR comps from JL. Since a xbl motor driven sub might very well be in my future, low passing semi sortakinda high (70-80 hz) wouldn't be that big a deal. Then again, RE is supposed to have their xbl comps on display, too. *rubs hands*

We need pics NOW!

Oh, how many pics of "the other convention" do ya' think Geo will come back with? I can see Geo now..."Ya' think the motor on that Parthenon is huge, you ought see my....uh...Good Evening, ma'am.

:D

4. fugyaself

fugyaself Full Member

Sorry no news/pics for today guys. Didnt go. Had to work late.

I will be going for awhile tomorrow. Will try and take many pics.

5. TalNLnky

TalNLnky Full Member

in that pic of the parthanon i see many things... one of which that i've seen in person once, but never got to listen to cause i didn't want to bother chris to set it up to the tube amp is....... The HE's in that box... XBL2 vs Non-XBL2 wish i could get a set of XBL2 he12.1's.... too late anyway....

6. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Sounds like fun... I wish computer shows had hot chicks signing autographs. :p

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

CES is more than car audio

their were/are alot of computer compaines their too

AMD

DELL

HP

etc

8. jlaine

jlaine Full Member

I haven't heard much about CES so far aside from a rather interesting cell phone conversation with someone that saw Kirk Neil working in the Sinfoni booth...

That still confuses me...

9. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

yes he was there quite ballsy if you ask me

10. fugyaself

fugyaself Full Member

Well guys I am sorry to say I have no pictures to share. On Sat. I had some things happen that prevented me from going on Sat. and Sun. so my experience there was limited to what I already posted.

Hopefully next year things will go better.

11. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

here's a close up on the parthenon suspension...the spider is the tinsle leads

the 4-spoke brahma came out of an exsisting enclosure....so it was basicaly 'just there'

also....the xmx 6.5 that shows springs for the suspension was only temporary....it will use the same suspension as the parthenon

12. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

xmx 6.5

13. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

extremeis6 - i believe it will be marketed towards the home audio arena.....and will more than likely not be sold under the Adire badge

14. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

michaelP...if you have a spot for them...i can send you a zip of all my pics...too lazy to upload them to my server individually at the moment....some of them from inside the LVCC are a little blurry :(

15. Feandil

Feandil Full Member

Thanks for the pics man :bye:

the extremeis6 is unbelieveable :jawdrop:

16. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

RF T2.....they released 5 new subs....and dropped the rest....nothing very innovating

17. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

18. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

RE - RE 6.5 component set....mid has 6mm of linear throw....XBL^2 enabled

19. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

PG - 10,000w rms(2500x4@2ohm)....only if you can supply it with 800A :jawdrop:

20. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

most definaly

I want to Create a Whole CES Section

admin@caraudiotalk.com