best 20 g car

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ibanezFreak87, Apr 10, 2007.

1. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I have to admit, those fenders do look pretty bad. You can surely get a good price for them and sink that money either into the engine or the audio but i would keep the hood and the trunk like you said. AND CHANGE THE RIMS!!! I don't know why the previous owner spent all that money on the hood, trunk and fenders and didn't even bother changing the stock rims...

3. ibanezFreak87

ibanezFreak87 Full Member

Omg yes. I was thinking the SAME thing!

I mean that hood = 1g, those fenders 700 bucks, body kit = 700 ish plus paint.
    and NO RIMS!? but boy and I glad he didn't put rims, cuz I probably wouldn't like them. plus, i like having the stock rims for winter tires.

anyway, i took the car to acura to look at it, they said it wasn't raced , but it was def in an accedent, not a big one, but theres very small scratches under the car and blah blah blah, overall they said they wouldn't buy it for themselves, but thats cuz they didn't like the fenders, and the quality of work, but I put that **** on cars everyday at the shop I work at, I can fix they're crappy work. no prob.

overall, I'm waiting till the guys call me back. they want 20600 for the car, and I want 19000 out the door. I think thats fair.

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

It would be cool if you could get a carfax report to find out what happened to the RSX. Maybe someone here knows some body so you wouldn't have to pay for it.

5. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Ibanez, If your interested i have the carfax on the RSX. Someone looked it up for me. If you want it, i can forward it to your email. Just let me know.

According to the report, it is clear. No accidents reported or any issues reported. Orginally leased in New Jersey and owned for 7 months and has 7,128 miles on it.

6. ibanezFreak87

yeah. I got the carfax from an acura dealer that was trying to get me to not buy that car and buy one from them.

my email is IbanezFreak87@hotmail.com

if you could send that one over I'd love to look at it. Thanks.

7. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I emailed the carfax to you already. Hope you received it.

8. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Ibanez, did you get the RSX?

9. double b26

double b26 Full Member

id buy something for around 12 - 15 grand. take the rest and put it into some mods.

it might be a few years old, but it will be sporty and fun if you know how to spend the money right.

10. ibanezFreak87

11. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

what are you going to do for a system?or are you going to use your stuff out of your old car

12. ibanezFreak87

i think i'm gunna wait till I have enough money for two sets of JL zr comps run by a 300/4 and then two 8w7s or two 10w7's. I don't know how much bass I want yet. I've never heard two 8inch w7's. but i think I want something tight and loud since its a hatchback.

let me know what you guys think!