Adire Parthenon

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by ScottS, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

Very good observations Bill. I am also interested in Dan's reply. But I have a feeling we won't hear anything more about it till after CES. I am very interested in the suspension as well.

2. systempimp_1500

systempimp_1500 Full Member

Bill F.......hmm....sounds familiar...

wait, is that the dude that unveiled XBL^2 6 months before it was announced?

on HTF? nice........

TheChris and I already have our speculations on the parthenon. well, he does. I'm still lost, as usual....

Jeff

3. Bill F.

Bill F. Full Member

:love:

Yeah, I'm feeling the love!

What a flippin friendly forum. Sorry if I've been a stranger, I'll show up all the time now if it means an outpouring of physical affection--honest! :p

Yeah, Chris, back-engineering other people's ideas is allotta fun, and a fine education, too. It also primes the ol' idea pump. It'll have to do for entertainment purposes until I make the jump into the industry--then it'll be work...

I enjoy keeping an eye on Adire--they're innovators and I like their public involvment. I'd like to sell them (and/or Servodrive) on a few of my ideas someday. There's at least one other innovative outfit on my most-favored list, but I don't pick on them, cuz I'm sorta consulting for them off and on. (Look for some very interesting motor architecture from an Adire competitor in the near future.)

Don't know where y'all would know me from...(Yeah, that was me barking up the XBL tree on HTF). I'm 29 years old, Michigan resident for the past 20...ring any bells yet? Didn't think so... :ph34r:

I'll be baak... :robot:

...If only for the love.

4. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

An Adire fan...
    A ServoDrive fan...
    Fanatically interested in loudspeaker engineering and interesting audio technologies...
    29 years old...

My god, do I have a twin brother roaming around Michigan?? :love:

5. Bill F.

Bill F. Full Member

I dunno Chris,

I saw a pic of you on another thread, and I'm doubting the twin thing. I think one of us is a good deal better looking than the other...and I'm not saying who because it would embarrass one of us! :bag: :p

Seriously though, we oughtta hang sometime, if we're ever passing through each other's hoods.

Back to the Adire Parthenon thing, just excanged a couple emails with Dan, and here's a few fresh ramblings on HTF.

6. fb4076

fb4076 Full Member

Hey, seth, I have a question, do you own sound foundations or do you like manage it. I just sent you an email there so I thought I would check....

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

he owns and manages it :p

8. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I am the boss ;)

It is really a small internet based company and I do some local install and sales work (both car and home). I am it actually ;) .

9. systempimp_1500

LOL

Seth, is that a silent cry for my help? :lol:

Jeff

10. fb4076

fb4076 Full Member

Seth, where are you based out of?

11. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

North Carolina

12. systempimp_1500

His garage :blow:

Jeff

13. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

[whispers] He didn't ask where your mom was[/whispers] :lmfao:

14. systempimp_1500

[whispers] He didn't ask where your mom was[/whispers] :lmfao: [/b][/quote]
    poohead

you have an email at SF

Jeff

15. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

You've got one at jeffypooh.com :p

16. TalNLnky

TalNLnky Full Member

hehe... got a funny lil idea/ reply in that thread.... near the bottom of the page, User = Ryan Solberg

think electrical car!

17. Bill F.

Bill F. Full Member

Hi again, chappys,

Forever the agitator, I just started a DIY Parthenon thread on DIYAudio. :ph34r:

18. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

I actually just joined over there...
    I'd never been there before, believe it or not... seems like my type of crowd though. B)

So.. I can actually reply if I like. :D

19. hobbes26

hobbes26 Full Member

With the problem of the neo magnets losing their magnetism due to heat, is there
    any problem of the parthenon motor not being able to dissipate this heat? I know
    there's a lot of metal, and there's huge air gaps... but I'm guessing there's a need
    for relatively high power to drive this thing, and that's gonna heat up the VC quite
    a bit....

20. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Hmm...
    Actually, apparently, I'm being "moderated" over there.
    I replied to two posts, and got a message saying they will appear later, "pending review".
    :rolleyes:
    Good lord...