Yay!

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by TheSSG, Aug 13, 2004.

1. TheSSG

TheSSG Full Member

Woo-hoo!

Brahma came today!

YAY!!!

:D

I'm happy. Friday the 13th is bad? HA!

2. PolkMM

PolkMM Full Member

did you order it from Seth?
    what day did you order it?
    i ordered mine on the 23rd and havent gotten it yet because of the back order
    i guess the shortage of chinese steel is affecting more than just ED :lol:
    -Cody

3. TheSSG

TheSSG Full Member

Yeah, Igot it from Seth.

Ordered it April 9th.

4. objext

objext Full Member

Holy sh#$! Am I going to have to wait that long if I just ordered one the beginning of this week?

5. PolkMM

PolkMM Full Member

i was hoping youd say mid July...April 9th doesnt make me feel any better...
    Objext,
    I dont think youll have to wait long at all...they're starting to ship out all the backordered drivers so you should have them pretty quick after you order...or thats what I would assume...
    -Cody

6. TheSSG

TheSSG Full Member

Yeah, I guess they were just out of Voice Coils or something.

It's worth the wait...Hopefully by mid next-week I can have it up and running :)

7. TheSSG

TheSSG Full Member

Oh, and it's got a Chrome Backplate :)

8. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Noo! Are they all gonna have the crome back plate from now on? I thought I was gonna be one of the few with the bling bling editon Brahmas...

9. vitveet

vitveet Full Member

I ordered mine in June, shipped early last week--should have it Mon. My 15 that was getting rebuilt was with Adire since early May, just got it Thursday! Everyone is starting to get there Brahma's now!! This world will be a lot bassier now :yes: !!! So do all the new ones have a chrome motor on them now or do you have to special order it??

V.

10. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I got mine by chance. I thought it was a one run thing. :unsure:

11. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

As far as I know, they will be mixing it up between the black motors, chrome motors, chromeillusion paint motors, and purple crushed velvet upholstered motors, with the occaisional Line-X sprayed motor for good measure.

Or was that just a dream? :p

12. objext

objext Full Member

Man, I hope they read my comments box...I opted for the 2" orange '70's shag finish :blush:

13. explicit6486

explicit6486 Full Member

It depends where you ordered it from...

I was told my Marshall Joyner that Adire got shorted on their new shipment of Brahma parts.. I'm not sure if this is 100% correct, but he said I should have it shipped out by the end of the month.. No telling when you get yours... Just hope you get lucky.

14. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

They should not be that long... My word as of Friday was the first or second week of next month to fill all orders.