WTB: RF Punch 500a2

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by kennyg, Dec 1, 2002.

1. kennyg

kennyg Full Member

Hi, I'm looking for a Punch 500a2, not the newer .2 seies, and definitely not the new s series. Would prefer one with a warentee, and would like a birthsheet. Email me with any offers at freethuggin4428@yahoo.com. Thanks

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

you can not buy it used and have a warranty

all warrantied from every manufacture are NON-Transferable

meaning the orginal purchaser is the only one that has the warranty

Example

I go down to Best buy, get me the $800 RF Mono-block (why anyone pays that much for that crap I dont know) and then I use if for a bit (2months) and sell it to you for $500, you dotn have a warranty unless you get ME to submit it for you,

3. Shades9323

Shades9323 Guest

I thought best buy warranties were transferable.

4. kennyg

kennyg Full Member

The Best Buy warentee's ARE Transferrable. Hell, I should know, I used to work there.

5. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

What Mike is trying to say that if you don't buy the Best Buy warranty, the warranty through the MANUFACTURER is non-transferrable. Therefore, you'd have to send the amp or whatever the product is back to the person who sold it to you, and they in turn would have to send it in for the warranty.

6. Alan

Alan Full Member

my thread got moved, but this one can stay???
    Seriously mike..... you should be banned :lol:

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

well 2 Things

1> Best Buys to my knowlege does not have a warranty, they see extened warranty plans to consumers, but the warranty is not from best buy directly but from a thrid party warranty company..

2> Best Buys Extended warranty plans only EXTENED the manufacturer warranty for a specified time

3> Before the Best Buy warranty kicks in the warranty from the manufacturer is non-transferable,

4> I am not 100% sure the best buy warranty is transferable, with out reading the terms myself

8. kennyg

kennyg Full Member

Wow. Your amazing. I just told you that I worked there up until this past January. The Best Buy warentee covers the product from the 30 days after the time of purchase to the end of the warentee period. Without it, they only cover the product for the 30 return period. No Exeptions. And, with the warentee, it is transferrable within the Manufacturers warentee period, because they are not honoring the manufactureres warentee to you, but the Best Buy Service Plan. Therefore, it is transferrable, and when you take it to get it serviced, it gets sent back to the manufacturer, or Best Buys Repair Facility in Ohio, and if it is still within the original MFG warentee period, MFG covers costs, if not, BB covers costs. Why is it so hard to take my word for this?

9. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

because 99.9% of best buy employees dont know their ass from the hole in the ground, so if your one of the .01% my appoligies

10. kennyg

kennyg Full Member

Appology accepted. And I'm sorry for getting so upset on a web forum.

11. The_spacemonkey

The_spacemonkey Full Member

how true

12. Alan

Alan Full Member

because 99.9% of best buy employees dont know their ass from the hole in the ground, so if your one of the .01% my appoligies[/b][/quote]
    that would actually be %.1 mike
    :D :D :D