Wtb: Dirt Cheap Amps

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by josh99ta, Jan 12, 2004.

1. josh99ta

josh99ta Full Member

I'm in need of some seriously cheap amps, and when I mean cheap, I mean cheap. I need something that will do 50x2 all the way up to 100x2 and all I can pay is $50 MAX for the amps, cheaper than that then it's even better, and that is including shipping. I need one cheap amp to run my Koda components, and another to run a pair of RE8s. Even better than two two channels, I'd love to get ahold of a decent four channel for $100 shipped, something like a USAcoustics 4065 or 4085. I'll take anything thats halfway decent, just let me know what you've got. Thanks much for any help.

Josh

2. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

I'll sell you my old Synopsis SA50X....anyone remember that short-lived company? It was a great sounding amp, but last i checked it didn't work....lemme know if there's any interest.

3. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

Hehehe. I was a dealer for a short time. Of course it was such a short time that I never even touched one of the amps. Too bad since they looked really good.

4. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

There is a section for WTB Josh, but since it gets little play, I'll leave this here untill tomorrow to get it some traffic. It'll be moved tomorrow evening.

5. josh99ta

josh99ta Full Member

Wooops, lol, I was just surfing the site last night when the idea hit me to try to find some cheap amps to away I went to the new topic button, didn't even pay attention to where it got posted at. LoL My bad Seth.

6. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

no worries Josh. I figured you hadn't seen it (as alot of others haven't) and that is why I'll leave it for a bit.

No apology required B)