Worked hard today...

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by sandt38, Nov 30, 2002.

1. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

2. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

I need to do that badly...i got rattles everywhere now.

3. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I need to do that too.

Is that in the NAT or the Gremlin?

4. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

nat

have fun. it was a bitch :huh:

5. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

so happy he's doing my car next with chris's portion of the edead. B) :blink:

6. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uhh, yeah :rolleyes:

7. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

I told you to stop smokin that shit.

8. ASM

ASM Full Member

Looks good Seth. I thought you had already done that to the nat, no? You have to appreciate the quiet ride after doing that.

9. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

:lol: the Nat is only a V6, what is so loud about that :D :eek: :eek: :p

10. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Everything but the floor. I have the trunk, trunklid, trunkfloor, doors, roof, and rear seat side panels done. It is so quiet. I love it. I found myself driving to work this morning with the tunes off, enjoying the silence :unsure: .

11. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Truely an amazing differance. I realigned my windows to eliminate the wind noise I wasn't hearing before (but now with less exhaust noise...), and I have to say... Wow. I guess when age catches up with you the loud, fast car thing gets old too :lol: . Anyways, I found myself keeping the HU volume at 30 today on the way to work as opposed to my normal 37. The SQ has increased dramaticly (due in part to the lower volume of the HU and the reduction of outside noise I'm sure) and I'm sure my speaker life, amp life, alt life and battery life will all be increased ;) . Anyways, I highly suggest doing this if you have road noise or a loud exhaust, or are just looking to keep the volume down some, do the floor. The doors made some differance, but not as much as the floors. I will put another layer on the doors soon, as I have a bunch of it left, and I will post some pics of them as well...

12. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I'm posting this in a couple places, and I was answering a ? on weight added to the car, and total cost of the project... so here is additional info on the review...

13. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

So the Peal-n-seal does the same thing as B-Quiet Extreme but just goes on diffrently? I do 64 miles a day on the highway. The noise is killing me! I must get it done cheaply though...