who will win

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by stacy532, Jun 4, 2002.

1. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

iron mike tyson or
    lovehandles lennox lewis?

2. zabooza

zabooza Full Member

Lewis winning the fight would just be ludicrous!:smash:

3. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

yep

& I dont see tyson reaching lennox's ears!lol:smash::dance::nono:

4. JTz62

JTz62 Full Member

As much as I would like to see Tyson beat him, I just don't thimk it's gonna happen.

5. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Lewis has the upper hand but one lucky punch and we will have a Rahman repeat.

6. ASM

ASM Full Member

He slacked off for Rahman. He wont slack for tyson. Lewis wins this one.

7. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

i love underdogs, TYSON all the way baby:rolleyes:

8. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Underdog maybe, DOG definetely.
    Lewis said that he is not afraid of Tyson. That means that he will not be fighting a defensive fight like he did with Rahman II. If Lewis wants to win he has to fight a defensive fight and keep tyson at distance. Once Tyson gets inside it will be trouble for Lewis. Trust me on this one. I feel that Lewis might underestimate Tyson and get caught. Its all up to Tyson and how hard he is training. Is Tyson after the 15 million or after the title? That will determine the fight. The fight will be a good one since both men can take and give a punch. I give Lewis the upper hand but with all heavyweight matches anything can happen.

9. bigbumpin16

bigbumpin16 Full Member

Lewis said he's not afraid of Tyson, but come on, we all know he is!!!

I think Tyson is gonna win the fight, he's just too explosive for Lewis to handle
    Lewis definately has the reach and size advantage, but that's the only advantages that I see going for him

10. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

BigBumpin I feel you are persuaded by the media. I am a huge boxing fan and I will tell you this little secret: All Lewis has to do is stay with the jab and an occasional overhead right and he will win the fight. Remember the Tua v Rahman fight? Tua is a bit smaller version of Tyson. He has an explosive style and a powerful punch. Unfortunately, Lewis was smart ebough to stick with the jab. I dont care if you are Tyson, Klitchko, or Butterbean.....you will not walk through Lewis's jab. Tyson might slip through a few times but Tyson swings wide, and thats a punch that Lewis can see and black. Tyson needs to work the body to break down Lewis but unfortunately that is not his style. I would love to see Tyson win, LOVE IT....... but the odds are against him and his "training" in Hawaii is not help either.

11. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

did you like

mickey ward vs arturo gatti? I did!

12. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

fight of they year=definetely
    fight of tyhe century=qvery possible

13. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Lewis, by disqualifiaction.

If Tyson can keep it clean, Lewis is a dead man. Tyson has been real focused in his last couple of fights. But, I think the animal in Tyson will cost him the fight.

14. PointSource

PointSource Guest

Re: did you like

oh my god i saw that fight on HBO........that was simply the best boxing match I have ever seen before...........

they deserved to be called "moving, destroying, human pieces of iron"......

15. PointSource

PointSource Guest

Yep I agree...........if Tyson can stay cool..........Lewis is in for some trouble........Tyson is a damn maniac.........he should learn to be a "controlled maniac" though........

16. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Boxing is Stupid and pointless

Just My Opinion though

17. shorty12321

shorty12321 New Member

did anyone see that Holyfield fight last weekend when the other guy (don't remember his name) got the huge bump on his head....biggest I have ever seen

18. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

his name was Rahman and yes I saw it.
    MIke is mean

19. PointSource

PointSource Guest

it generates a lot of tax money for our government doesn't it now michael p, just like every other sport.............:rolleyes:

20. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

at times its boring

but I like seeing one punch knockouts, or brawls! I think mickey ward vs trinidad would be a good fight!:smash: