Who Says 'Stormguard' Doesn't Stick?

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by Snausages01, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

Well if anyone tells you that ‘stormguard’ will not stick, then they are full of shit!

My brother in law installed some in his s-10 about two years ago, and to this day he has not had any problems out if it what so ever. Well the past two days I have been installing it in my 2002 f-150 and I must say it was fairly easy to install considering the whole car had to be taken apart…but once its heated properly it does stick….the stuff is actually pretty stick it self but heating it up allows it to stick so much better…so I say if anyone has stayed away from this products because they fear it wont stick…I encourage you to try some because it works like a charm.

How well does it work?

Overall I would say its great my truck it pretty damn quiet now…it reduce road noise greatly and I haven’t done the little doors in the back and the passenger side door because I still have to get the handle replaced…but even with out those being done I was pretty amazed at what this stuff did.

As far as sound deadening goes for the floor and doors I would strongly recommend ‘stormguard’ it works like a charm.

will post pictures of it once I get them scanned.