Where should I hide my wires?

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by CarAudioNub, Apr 7, 2012.

1. CarAudioNub

CarAudioNub Full Member

I have a 97 jeep grand cherokee and everything is setup. But, my friend and I had just checked to make sure it worked because i had to go to work.

A few days later and the wires laying on my floor are driving me nuts. So I was able to sneak the 6.5s through the door and under the dashboard into the headunit and that worked well. Now I just need to find out where to run the rcas and power cord as they are just run on the right side between the doors and seats. Also, I can't get up the carpet from the side of the jeep to put them underneath that. I just don't feel like having to replace them eventually from people getting out of my car and tripping over them.

Plus it looks tacky and I have ocd about these things.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. wingless

wingless Full Member

Remove the factory trim to expose the factory wire pathways. Run the new wiring next to the factory wiring.

Post an image of the issue to permit a more specific response. I had a 97 GC that I disassembled for mods, but it is similar to other vehicles.