When Two Worlds Collide(3 Min Mix)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Civic96, May 28, 2004.

1. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

2. jnc2000

jnc2000 Full Member

i personally like you other mixes better....trance and techno are not ment to have lyrics in them...just my $.02 btw i have all ur songs on a mp3 disk and played them in my car the other day to a bunch of people....the love the mixes and they want you (ME TOO) to make more.

testing waters kicks some major ass.....

also where is that intro piano song from a bunch of us want to know....

keep up the good work and keep em coming :D :D

3. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

What piano song? How does it sound like? If you are talking about Rebirth, the intro is from Requiem for a Dream (an amazing movie).

Rebirth and the S.H. Room experience are actually 60+ minute tracks. You downloaded just the beginning of those orgasmic sets.

Rebirth is a hardtrance set that will make you flip while drunk or under the influence of uppers.

The S.H. Room experience is a psychadelic trip through trance that will leave you in awe and trip your mind on shrooms or other psychadelics...hence the name "S.H.ROOM" experience .

I can send you the tracks, just send me a buck or two for shipping and gratuity...lol

I am selling the the sets at 10 a piece, but I feel that anyone on this forum deserves a serious discount.

4. jnc2000

jnc2000 Full Member

the begining of testing waters...

5. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

I thought "When Two Worlds Collide" was simply fun.
    Sounded good.
    There's no "supposed to" or "not supposed to" have lyrics... consider that's likely why it's called "when two worlds... collide"? :lol:

The beats matched up very well, matching lyrics over a track they were never recorded to go over I'm sure had to be a little tough... but came out really well.

6. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Everywhere I go, people tell me that trance and rap just dont mix.

It was a challenge making the lyrics match the beat because unlike a continous and mostly unchanging rap beat, the trance is all over the place. I had to screw around with the lyrics to change the timing and such. I basically got it to the point where I felt it was good enough to listen to and then called it quits. I saw no reason to waste more time perfecting it; its not like Im trying to make it into a single...LOL