Whats everones rides?

Discussion in 'Car Repair' started by Matt5L, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Matt5L

Matt5L Guest

I have a 91 Mustang 5.0...

1991 LX HB 5.0L Canadian Car. Garage Kept, Babied.
    Calypso Green (rare 1 of 370).

* Pony Rims w/ Brand new Michelin Pilot Tires (not installed)
    * Black Interior 100% Mint Condition, Moonroof
    * Exterior Calypso Green, great shape with Diamond Kote, paint is still mint.
    * Clear Corners
    * 3:73 gears
    * 165amp alternator
    * MSD 6AL Ignition
    * MSD Cap & Rotor
    * March Underdrives
    * Taylor Blue Plug Wires
    * Boche Platinum Plugs
    * BBK Equal Length Headers
    * BBK Offroad X pipe, No Cats
    * BBK Adjustable Clutch cable and quadrant
    * Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Mufflers
    * Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
    * Steeda TRI-AX Shifter
    * Steeda Sport Springs
    * K&N Filter

I had my car up for sale so I just copied that info into here :) :D

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Just an 11 second Grand National... No biggie B)

3. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

you have any numbers on her?

4. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

Well uhh, my car's been known to tear it up in the 1/4 too. My 22 sec Xterra is in the sig :).

5. Nevermind

Nevermind Guest

86 Vette.. its old.. and slow (14.3) and rattles.. A LOT.. but omg, it handles insanely well.

6. Matt5L

Matt5L Guest

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

[​IMG]

Oh well I just have a Mclaren F1 no Biggie :D :D :D :D

8. zabooza

zabooza Full Member

96 Saturn SL1 :D

9. Williamf777

Williamf777 Full Member

All I gots is a stupid import Toyota 4Runner. I wish it was a Tahoe though.

10. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

What haven't I done?

Turbo, larger intercooler with Duttwieler inlet bell modification, MAF inlet tube, smoothed intake tunnel, match ported heads and intake, polished heads, big valves, 350 lifters, street cam, oversized slugs, steel race crank, reciever groves in block to aid in head gasket sealing for my high boost (18 on street 24 at the track). I also opted to bypass computer controll of the wastegate and have an adjustable gate run direct off the compressor, 3 chips I burned myself (street, strip and stock). Art Carr transmission (full race prep) with high stall torque converter (2500, soon to be either a 3200 or I may swap out the trans in favor of a switch pitch 1600/4000 stall th400 tranny) all filled and cooled by Ford type F fluid (for stiffer shifts). I also use a TPS level converter to add more squirt to the 40# injectors at wide open throttle, pressurised by a Syclone in tank and bosch post tank feul pumps. Exhaust goes throuh a 2.5 inch downpipe out a hooker dual exhaust with ATR stainless straight flow muffler. Oops, I left out the cat... yes I did ;) .

Neoprene bushings throughout the suspension, and stiffening performed by Bilstien. Progressive rate springs for the rear and 1 inch droped on all 4 corners. BFG Comp TAs measuring 265-55-15 in the rear and 215-60-15 up front.

373 gears round out the package. I put 390s in it but lost top end and considerable mileage over the stock 342 posi...

I think that about rounds all the performance mods.

11. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

If you had one of those, I would personally bring you Christina Uglyaira...

That is the most beautiful thing on this planet, a technilogical and engineering MASTERPIECE. Offering the greatest legroom in the history of automobiles and turning over 220MPH top speeds with second gear pulling one well down the freeway at 60MPH without strain. Just awesome.

12. Infinity02Zinc

Infinity02Zinc Full Member

2002 Mustang GT- Awaiting the ModMax forged rebuild (bore and stroke to 5.3L during rebuild) and Young's Performance twin turbo to be done in late March. It SHOULD run good 1320's if it'll hook, but it's being setup for road course, so time will tell.

2001 VW Jetta GLX- Bone stock and staying that way :p I really like this little car.

13. Anthony

Anthony Full Member

Nineteen Ninety Two Pontiac Firebird
    in the sig.

14. Slump_Da_Hustla

Slump_Da_Hustla Full Member

1990 Caprice (former cop car future low-rider)

15. 98LowRanger

98LowRanger Full Member

1998 Ford Ranger. Bought it new and it is my first vehicle and only vehicle.

Mark

16. 1997 Mercury Cougar XR-7
    Stock 4.6L SOHC V8 (i'm working on bringing up those 205 ponies and 275 ft-lbs)
    7" K&N in feder wall