What Do You Want To See Added To The Site

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Dec 16, 2003.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

With all the never members I want to get a feel for what they want

so Post all your ideas, BIG and small, so to what features you would like to see added or what changes you would like to see made

anything for the Look, and layout, to the core functions

let me know and I will see what I can come up with for the furture

2. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

danceing naked women.

Actually i love the site. I would love to see instant messageing that would be cool and i have seen other sites do it.

3. josh99ta

josh99ta Full Member

One thing, you see up there on the upper right where it says "View New Posts?" Can me make that View Today's Posts by any chance, and somehow let it be a rolling 24 hour thing. I know on my F-Body board (www.mtfba.org) has this, and it's really helpful. If I reply to a post adn click View New Posts again, all the other new posts are gone, and then I have to go hunt all of them down. Just an idea, not sure if it's doable or not.

4. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

no your fired :) :p

5. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

basically...to add on to this...like when you are at CAF and click on the userCP...it shows the threads in which you have posted/replied and any new posts there....we can get to it through the cp here...but a shortcut button would be cool

6. w00t

w00t Full Member

Hmm....like in the other post, I think you need a home theater section. ya ya, caraudiotalk.....but HT is similiar to car audio in ways....so yea...

BANG BANG :2guns:

7. MValley70

MValley70 Full Member

x2

Also a CAT member pic post...where they post pics of themselves so we can put a name with face......or a name with a wang.... :love:

Scott, SC

8. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

so what you are trying to say is you want to see my wang? :ban:

9. Electrodynamic

Electrodynamic Full Member

an SI forum. I emailed you (Michael) about this a while ago but I never got a reply. :( Just a thought. 'talk about sending traffic this way. :eek: (from CA.com, CAF.com, etc.)

10. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

We do

I have created a whole site, www.homeaudiotalk.com

your username and password from this site works on that site....

B)

11. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I got one email from you, which I replied too, and never got a reply from you

if you did not get my intial reply let me know so I can resend it

normally if you dont hear back from me in 24hrs something screwed up

12. MValley70

MValley70 Full Member

No not yours silly.....just everybody elses :p

Scott, SC

13. MValley70

MValley70 Full Member

I agree here with Nick....with me fixin to be a owner of a Si Mag I wuold love to see a SI forum....SIN has a ED forum....Visionary has a Adire and RE forum......we need a SI forum....plues we can talk here about all the inside stuff going on aat SI and not many people would know...... ;)

Scott, SC

14. Electrodynamic

Electrodynamic Full Member

Yeah, it's pretty much the same thing with me. If you don't hear back from me in 24 hours, I didn't get your email. If you wouldn't mind, could you re-send your email to me? Thanks. :)

15. josh99ta

josh99ta Full Member

Not sure if Michael added this in recently or not, but I just noticed my wish is already granted. Instead of going to the forum page (like my favorite's link takes me to) if you go to the homepage, there is a link that says "View Todays Active Topics" or something of that nature, bingo bango, you got it. Thats very helpful.

It would be nice if that View Todays Active Posts took the place of View New Posts on the upper right up there. It's easy to get to once off the main page, but after I reply to a topic, I have to go back to the main page to do it again, would be nice to just click it on the upper right up there. Just a suggestion Michael.

BTW: Been curious about this, Michael, are you Michael P I believe it was, from the TeamAmp forums?

16. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

you mean micheal ip?

Scott Stoner