What do you guys think

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by bucktiar, Apr 12, 2010.

1. bucktiar

bucktiar New Member

Ive got a 99 jeep grand cherokee and ive been building a whole new car audio system that ive done by myself sort of teaching myself as i go. I kind of just want a review to see how i did with comments, suggestions ect.

Im running a Kenwood excelon kdcxx693 stereo

I put in a kenwood 4 channel 700 watt amplifier under the rear passenger seat where my stock (and much smaller) amplifier was mounted.

Off this amp im running 2 kenwood 6x9 500watt max speaker in my 2 front doors.

Im also running 2 6.5" kenwood 2-Way Dual Cone Car Speaker 160 Watts Max off this amp.

I bought 2 4" kenwood 120watt max speakers that i put in the dash where there were previousley stock speakers of the same size, and im running these off the car stereos internal amplifier.

In the back I have 2 12" kenwood subwoofers at 1200watts max power and rated at 400watts rms each. Theyre running off a 1000 watt max power kenwood 2 channel amplifier and theyre enclosed in an atrend box with seperated, ported chambers.

This is my first post on this forum, thanks guys =).

2. fstrfvo

fstrfvo Full Member

All that matters is if your happy with it.

3. MTX4Life

MTX4Life Full Member

Sounds like a pretty sweet setup dude..