Tutorials On Cd

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Dec 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

As part of my New Company, I am wanting to make interacive CD for Business's and Such

so I need to create a Demo for that service, and I figure what better way to do that then to Create a CD for CAT B)

So I want to Put 9 of the Most popular How To Questions on a CD,

I have not decided it I will sell these, or Give them away (probally give them away at cost meaning CD Cost plus shipping and Like a $1 to download/free from elite members)

But what I want it for you to Pick the Tutorials that will be included

Right now I want to limit it to 9, but I may change that...

Help me out

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Come On

This is going to be neat

not some Stupid Flach movie either

Here is a Demo I Made, Just a Basic Business Card for Osprey business Services

Demo

3. trifle

trifle Full Member

i don't know who would buy the tutorials cd....but i'll check out the demo regardless...

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

i am not really asking for Feedback on the Idea

I dont care if anyone buys it, or even if I will sell it

This has nothing to do with Generating Money for the site, I am sorry if I made it sound that way

What I want is to Create a Demo Program that I can send to Clients as a Demo for what I have to offer then

But instead of Creating a Shell, or Pointless program, I Figured I would make a "dual use" Program and not only show off my services, but give something back to this community as well

all I am looking for is suggestions on what tutorials to include

any cost will be to recover shipping and handling plus the cd should someone want it

I will more than likly make the program downloable for free once it is done

5. hobbes26

hobbes26 Full Member

What kind of tutorials are you lookin to write up?
    car audio stuff?
    web design stuff?
    programming?
    etc?

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Car Audio

I am Going to Clsoe this Thread and Start a New one where I better Explain what I am going

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.