This is a great song!!! -- In Reply to

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by Hans, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hans

Hans New Member

OK, I see that seth posted my "ODE TO CAF 'song'" over here. Well just had a few things to say:

1. I am a supporter of ed and have owned the K Series and have recently upgraded to the new 12A. I have never had any trouble with any of ED's subs. Had 100SQ feet of EDead V2 in my last car and am running an avionixx 800.2

2. I know it appeared as a bash, but I was not trying to put it that way. It was a song inspired by the melodramatic posts on SIN and CAF about the former problems with the 15a.

3. yes I know seth questions the overall L-Joint between the cone and the former.

4. The song was also based on the ownership of my E10K. I was very close to ordering a Brahma but decided to go the ED route at the last second, based on my previous expierences.

5. I do see how seth took the song though. LOL.

I am in no way trying to bash Seth with this post or Adire Audio or trying to say how great ED is. You can go to SIN for that. :D

Good Day.

2. Hans

Hans New Member

Also, looking back on my work another time I see that the song does sorta talk shit about ED and such.

Ben has even posted one of my reviews on the ED site. So to put me in the the ED-Bashing category I find ubsurd.

I know you have issues with ED, seth. I know they are really some of your major competition.

IE:

Shiva Vs K
    Shiva Vs O
    Brahma Vs A

Both companys offer excellent "Bang for da Buck" products. ED is just sorta the flavor of the month.

It is normal to not be too fond of a competitors products. There are a lot of people who dont like Adire, a lot of people that dont like ED, and a whole lot of people that dont like the NON-RF/MTX/JL/Alpine brands.

It is just your repeated bashing of ED a little un-professional, especially since you are authorized for Adire.

I just dont think you should bash your competitors in pubic or give others the message that you do not like another company.

I thought you were a real asset to the forums, but recently I have seen your usefullness sorta slip away. Your a smart guy, one of the best audio guys on the net, but I dont think you should throw away all your reputation.

3. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

Please man, dont get him confused. Seth has NEVER expressed any dislike or issues with ED as a company. He actually made a pretty lengthy post giving his thoughts on the "e" logo K series i have. He had the pleasure of sitting in with me when i first got my hands on it. He'll be the first to speak up in defense of a brahma in a brahma vs A post, but he's never been an ED basher.

4. trifle

trifle Full Member

yeah...my points...

seth is always quick to bash another product and put his on a pedestal above all others, and to call people out, and try to make people look stupid

however he is a smart man...very...but, so was overpeck :-D

but no...seth is much cooler than overpeck...

5. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

things got out of hand

This post will also be closed

but before I do, just let it drop, people say things they dont mean, or say them in a way that come of very WRONG, I am probally guilty of this more than ANYONE here,

So I closed the thread, it is OVER, no more mention of it PERIOD

any other thread started about they POST will be DELETED instantly

if you are concerned about me doing this, feel free to PM me with your concerns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.