The waiting is the hardest part.

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by sandt38, Dec 29, 2002.

1. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I know the Kodas are on their way, but this is so hard... I hate waiting for them to arrive. Oh well, I got the new improved door pods built now all I need to do is go get the carpet to cover them. I will post pics in a couple days if anyone is interested .

Just needed to vent ;)

2. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

man thats like me i been waiting for my amps to come in...but hopefuly they may have come in friday or will be in tomarow! :)

3. Nevermind

Nevermind Guest

I knwo bro.. if SD doesn't ship tomorrow, I'm going to flip!

And I dont know if speakerhole is going to ship those boxes i ordered.. they charged mef or them.. but .. who knows

4. Krelkor

Krelkor Full Member

this is m first post in at least 4 months

and its all for you sandt =)

i ordered mine from ampman

these things are huge
    very very very big
    i like the surround, it is a fancy design to maximize Sd

i got an extra pair of tweeters in my package =)
    i hope you do too

i havent gotten them installed yet, please post pics of yoru pods so i can get some ideas

5. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

6. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

Did ya break down and do some glassin? I hope those things get in before i go back to school...i need to hear em.

7. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I did minimal glassing, most of the assembly is made out of wood. The comps are expected Monday, according to the tracking #, so I suspect I will have them going monday evening/tuesday morning if you want to stop by the shop. Just give me a holler and be sure I got them in before you stop by...

Oh yeah... you still have yet to hear a ported Brahma... Worth a listen to I assure you.

8. Slump_Da_Hustla

Slump_Da_Hustla Full Member

I'm still waiting for my refund check from Ampman for the Revolution amps order I :angry: cancelled.

9. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

THE KODAS ARE IN TOWN!!! Schedualed to be delivered Jan 6th, but I hope they come tomorrow. Please, please please :p :p :p

10. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

still no amps...:(...duno where they are:(

BUT i think ESN cover my stolen eclipse radio....so the lady said it was approved and she was just waitinf for the boss to sign it :) so i should get a new cd8051 or 8052 soon :)

11. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Where'd you get them... Wait, lemme guess :lol: ;)

12. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

Where'd you get them... Wait, lemme guess :lol: ;)[/b][/quote]
    got them locally...same place i get evreything else... :lol:

13. zabooza

zabooza Full Member

yes, waiting does really suck. Especially when you order something right before a holiday that no shipping occurs. :angry:

14. Nevermind

Nevermind Guest

Speakerhole finally shipped.
    my speakers and subs arrive today.

Edesignaudio still hasn't shipped I think. They havent replied to my email either.
    I ordered edead the other week. how hard is it to reply to an email within 24 hours?
    I mean, damn, wtf, cmon.

15. zabooza

zabooza Full Member

who knows? they might have a lot of emails to go through. You could PM Ben over at CAF. His handle is kaosmoon I believe.

16. Nevermind

Nevermind Guest

woot, he replied on caf.

17. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Well, what did you think of the mad bastard ported?