Termpro

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by sandt38, Apr 14, 2002.

1. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Boy, is it just me or is that place a bear to navugate? I went over there for the first time today and I was overwhelmed. Way too much. Just a massive amount of forums. I got dizzy.

I looked around a bit and didn't see all that much that was very interesting. I suppose it was due to the # of forums and my lack of ambition to visit each one.

I am wondering, is it any good? Are there forums there that may pique my interest? Many of you guys know what floats my boat so fill me in. If you feel I may like it let me know which forums you feel I would enjoy.

Thanks
    sandt38

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Yes, they need to do something with it

There is ALOT of good information in that site if you can ever find it

the problem is they started small but they just kept adding and not it is a cluster fuck

Plus IMO the forums are OVER moderated

3. CWeed

CWeed Full Member

Its the perfect forum for hardcore SPL competitors.

If you have questions such as building walls or plexiglass, for example, termpro would be a good place.

-Chris

4. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

what CWeed said is very true. alot of the SPL big names frequent over there. i think it is over moderated also, ive been a member for like 2 months and i have seen numerous threads deleted.

and what happened to their search button, that was the best thing they had going.

o ya, another thing that is dumb about it is all of the pictures and special logos in the signatures. they take forever to load.

however, there is a ton of good info, but i think that they, like any other forum, have their favorite brands. these include kicker, DD, treo, RE, etc. most of the forum is SPL oriented. since you like SQ, sand i think you should stick to CAT and CAF. where your input and advice is greatly appreicated......:)

5. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

I like the component related topics,I like hangin out in the amplirier and subs and enclosure sections

6. JTz62

JTz62 Full Member

Yeah, I hang in the subs, electrical, and amps. It seems like a lot at first, but they do have a lotta good info there.