sweet blazer

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by spyder3634, Jun 5, 2002.

1. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

i found a sweet blazer for sale up the road from me. it has a tweed inteiror, rims, tires, hydraulics, extra batts. and tinted windows. it was a theft recovery and has a broken window and steering column. the guy who is selling it, has the extra parts and they will be thrown in for free. it is a 1992, i dont know the mileage, but it doesnt look too bad. i didnt see any rust. how much do you think is a fair price for it.......?????:confused:

2. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Sounds like it could be a sweet deal. Check out www.carpoint.com and check its blue book value. It wont tell you exactly how much you should offer since blue book is for the value of trade ins I beleive (could be wrong?). Might be a lot higher especially with hydralics and all that.

3. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

thanks alot man. i am going over today to check it out more thoroughly.....:)

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Get is amd Put a BIG

www.shop4sound.com

on the window:p

5. JTz62

JTz62 Full Member

Take it from me, hydraulics lower the value of a vehicle. I would be careful with somebody else's hydraulics on there. You never know what kind of damage could have been done to it previously. It could have a bent frame, or something like that. Newer cars with independant suspensions and stuff just don't lend themselves to moving like that too well. It might be ok, but you can run in to all kind of problems with them....blown O-rings, bent cylinders, blown pump motors, pump heads, hydraulic oil spilling in your interior, all kinds of shit. Just be careful....

6. zabooza

zabooza Full Member

on this topic, Mike, you should get decals made. I'd put your decal on my car.

7. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

well i went and looked at it. it is a POS. he wants 3grand for it. he will never get it. it is an 88 for one thing. but the entire interior is pink and purple, yes a guy drove it, and the interior is smashed to pieces from the dudes that stole it. so that would have to be re-done. it needs paint. the back bumper is scraped pretty badly, but the engine is really nice and clean with some chrome parts. i would give him $500 for it and thats it. maybe ill get it in a few weeks when he learns he isnt gonna get 3grand for it:p

and mike i would most definately put a decal on the back, i think everyone on here would. get some made up;)