strange feedback help

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by ponypowered86, Aug 16, 2011.

1. ponypowered86

ponypowered86 New Member

Okay I just installed my system in my 97 Dodge 1500 today. I've had this same exact setup in 4 different vehicles now. All of a sudden. Now there is a loud feedback through the sub when I change songs on the CD. My subs are also moving back and forth when they are not "hitting" and when I turn my head unit volume to 0 there is a steady hum. I'm using a Clarion DXZ665mp head unit, Rockford Fosgate 325.2 Punch amp, and two MTX T45 subs in a truck box. I'm using the same Stinger power and ground cables with the same cheap Walmart Scoche RCAs and speaker wire. My power is ran down the left side while my remote and RCAs are ran down the right side. Everything is literally setup EXACTLY the same as it has been every time. Speaker wires behind the head unit are T tapped, power remote ground and memory are all butte connected. I've tried wiring the subs to the amp 3 different ways. 1. Standard left and right pos and neg. 2. Multi bridged, one sub on outside ports one on inside. 3. Single bridge, both pos wired to left pos and both neg wired to right neg. There is no change in the feedback across different wiring

2. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

i would say it sounds like the rca's are bad..