Sports Car Forums....

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by pickupartist3, Sep 21, 2002.

1. pickupartist3

pickupartist3 Full Member

Hey guys im looking to find a few good sites that i could post at and find out information to buy my next car. I know this is a car audio forum but some of you guys are probably into the actual car too :jawdrop: Anyway...if anyone has some good sites with forums on them where i could research cars or find knowledgeable people on sports cars so i can decide which to buy next, please post. Thanks

2. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

3. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

4. kbog

kbog Full Member

There sare also specific car forums once you narrow it down a bit. I am a member of www.clubrsx.com and www.rsxworld.com. Lot's of good stuff at either. Of course, this won't help if you have ruled out the RSX. If you have questions on the car, I would be happy to help.

Sandt - did you get my PM???

5. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I just hit you back bud.

6. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

what kind of car you getting? :ph34r:

7. pickupartist3

I dont know thats what im trying to decide? Any suggestions? Thanks

8. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

i really like 2nd gen. eclipses. but i dont know yur price range.....

9. pickupartist3

Thats exactly what i want!!!! Ive been looking all over for good prices and found a few in my price range(under 10000), but have been discouraged lately by a number of people who say they have many problems over the course of time which is defiently not what i want. Do you know anything about them? If so, let me know how they hold up.

10. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

how much are you willing to spend on a car?
    I will help you out

11. pickupartist3

well its really my parents' decision but for now they're willing to consider anything under 10 grand used. Let me know what you think

12. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

you will have to narrow it down for me. There are hundreds of cars in tha range.

Year range
    Domestic or Import
    Luxury? Sports? Economy?
    DO you have any companies in mind?

If I had 10g's theses would be my choices:
    Nissan 300zx(TT if possible but unlikely for 10g)
    Toyota Supra
    Nissan 240sx-------->beauty
    Honda Civic Si-------->drool
    Acura Integra GS maybe even GSR if you are lucky
    2000 Grand Prix GTP( supercharged......yummy)
    Camaro but has to be Z28 or SS
    Mustang GT 5.0L maybe even a Cobra(newer)

The list goes on and on man..narrow it down

13. pickupartist3

well year range id like to get something as new as possible with low miles so i can have it for a while.
    i like imports tastes a little more myself and i hear they hold up better.
    i like both luxury and sports but i think luxury might be out of the price range.
    not really limited to certain companies, but ive been reccomended to honda/acura as the most dependable.
    I dont really want to get a civic(sorry) cause 1. i dont really like the styling and 2. everyone i know has them. mustang isnt an option cause those things are wayyy too tiny(at least my friends was and i didnt really like it).

14. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

well a mustang is small compaired to a caddy but larger than a eclipse....
    what about a 96 sts or sls caddy ive seen them around 10g's? 300hp.....and my 94 cobra costed 8,ooo$

15. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I got my civic from my parents so im not mad. But I do believe the si is beautiful. There are just so many choices.......

16. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

i like eclipse gsx's the best. awd, turbo, fast, etc. they are really nice, and i know you can find them for under 10k. also, integras are pretty cool too.....

17. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

previous generation eclipses are sooooooooooooo mean. Especially the ones with blacked out headlights. Im shaking in my panties