Sounddomain

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by Civic96, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I tried to match Ikesounds price on the JBL 600.1 with Sounddomain. They approved even though they said he was not authorized.......yatta yatta yatta. It going to cost me about 5 dollars extra but I think that well worth the warranty. YAY

2. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

i guess this means you went with the 600/1 even tho everyone said dont. :eek: hope THEY were wrong......

3. Hope your SD experience is better than mine was.

4. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

who said dont?
    I dint order the amp yet so I still have time...please elaborate

5. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I was thinking I can go with a cadence. A Z8000 will give me 500W at 4 hom mono as opposed to the 600w put out by the JBL. I have seen the Z8000 for 220 dollars here Click me. Dont know how trust worthy they are. Mike bring back Cadence....... I could also spend a little more for a Z9000 but it puts ot 800W at 4 ohm mono so I think that is too much for my Comp Vr's.

What do u guys think

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

dont buy from them

that is all I can say, Contact me on IM for more info

7. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Sorry mike. The Z8000 is a winner.

8. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I dont care if he buys cadence

just not from that dealer, there is a very good reason, but for legal concerns I can not go in to it publicly

9. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I bought my Crystals from sound domain. I didnt have any problems. That is just one purchase though.

10. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

aww. gotta love cadence. funny tho sandt. you told me the z9000 would be good for my comp vr's now you telling him z8000? i dont get it.
    but civic, im planning on buying the z8000 so if you want to buy the z9000 let me know. im in puerto rico and my car is in maine, so id have to have my buddy do all the dirty work. its like brand new, a few scratches thats all. just a thought.

11. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

He didn't ask about a Z9000 ;)

12. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

the reason he reccomended the Z9000 for you was because you have 12" subs. I have 10" subs

13. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I think he is referring to the dealer I linked to and not Sounddomain ;)

14. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I think he is referring to the dealer I linked to and not Sounddomain ;)[/b][/quote]
    Huh? :unsure:

15. PimpinPolitis

PimpinPolitis Full Member

Civic, britneys tits look saggy in that pic, it doesnt do her justice. Youve gotta find one where she looks hot in it

.........Even tho christina is hotter. Except when she wears insane amounts of makeup, that pisses me off, but either way :hitit:

16. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

The search for a new avatar begins.....