Sound Outside The Car

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by fb4076, Jun 1, 2004.

1. fb4076

fb4076 Full Member

Ok, as of right now I do not have any subs installed.... I am using the stock system. My problem is that I can hear the stock speakers outside the car EXTREMELY well. I do not have a lot of money to spend on deadening. I do not want to be the car that you can hear as well on the outside as you can inside it... I was wondering what you would recommend as the best bang for your buck as far as deadening goes. Not necessarily the cheapest, not necessarily the best... but something that works well and will block some of that sound to keep it inside the vehicle....

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

www.b-quiet.com

B-Quiet extreme. Not too bad as far as cost is concerned. It works very well too... it is what I use. Also, I hate to tell you but there is no other way to kill the sound really :(

3. texcon

texcon Full Member

You can add some concrete (j/k...or am I???)

There are a few liquid deadeners on the market as well that might suffice - eDead V3 is one that several people have tried and are pleased with and Second Skin Audio has a pre-order sale on some.

4. fb4076

fb4076 Full Member

Well... I know that the sound is not going to go away, but I figure that some of it will at least be blocked, and perhaps some rattling will be fixed too.... or maybe I am dreaming...