shop4sound customers

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Jan 28, 2003.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I have made up new Transit time maps, and Brand lists for Eash of my main 4 Shipping locations

This way you have a Better Idea of when your product will arrive

Page can be Seen here

http://www.shop4sound.com/catalog/shipping.php

Give me Feed Back on this Page

2. The_spacemonkey

The_spacemonkey Full Member

looks good man, just gotta get the product lists links to work.

Now all you gotta do is list the rest of the stuff. I know the descriptions will take some time, but at least prices of some of the stuff I like to referr to you for prices on... like Autotek and Hifonics(i know you have some hifonics listed)

Also, your subheadings are a bit screwy, Under source units you have CD players listed twice, both with different products in the sub catigory.... as well as under speakers you hae componants listed twice.

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

the Product list links do work

just some of them dont have any products so it will show " 0 products" when clicked

and I now the SubCatagories are messed up

I make a Excel file with all the products in it (100 products at a time) and then Import it in to the Database. What Happened is that I have a (space) in front of the Catagories name in one of the excel files i uploaded so the Script though it was a differant name thus created a new subcatagory.....

I will fix it