seth its not sending me emails

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by MJE, Sep 27, 2002.

1. MJE

MJE Full Member

its not sending me emails to show that someone has responded to my topic...any ideas...i checked my profile and settings and it says to alert me via email when a subscribed thread of mine is responded to.

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I have had another complaint about this, and I PM'ed Mike, as well as posting the complaint in the "Staff" forum. I have no idea where he is or how to get in touch with him at this time. When I do find him, or when he comes here and see's the posts/PMs, I assure you the problem will be adressed. I will post a sticky heading explaining what to do to enable the feature when he gets in touch with me.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Seth

Last edited by sandt38 at Sep 27 2002, 09:10 PM

3. MJE

MJE Full Member

no biggie..just drives me nuts when i have to scroll through all the posts to find mine. plus this black font is hard to get used to. whoever picked it sure chose some colors that i suck at reading.

4. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

I'm kinda upset at Mike for just dropping off the face of the planet and not letting me know whats up...he usualy keeps me updated on shit that's going on, I'd say that i'm pretty good friends with him, used to talk to him on AIM on a daily basis...then all of a sudden he just disapears...

I wonder what he's so extreamly busy doing...new job perhaps...seeing as how Shop4sound isn't exactly doing that great latley (Thanks Cadence :rolleyes: )

Hey Mike, if you read this, IMA KICK YOU IN THE NECK MAN!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YA?!?

:D

5. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

I believe mike posted a week or so ago that he wouldn't be around for a while b/c of some stuff he had to attend to...

6. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

Yeah I know, I'm just pissed off that he didn't let me know what was up

IMA KILL YOU MIKE :D

Last edited by AbRaKaDaVa at Sep 29 2002, 04:15 AM

7. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

You can change the background and fonts. Right now its light blue with black letters.....its so easy on the eyes. Just go to the menu and do it. :)

8. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

The auto email isnt working for me either. Just to let you know. B)

9. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

I have 4 forums that dont send replies back either? :D

10. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

email notifications are not really in effect,

you will have to wait till they realease the next version of this forum software, and I have time to update the site in order for it to work

as far as the colors go

you are free to change to the defualt "blue" color theme located in your control panel......

as far as me, I am suppose to be at work right now, but I have taken the rest of the week off to look for a new job

as I posted in the staff forum,

I got a job working in a warehouse 45miles south of me, I work 10hrs a day, sleep 8, and drive for 2 hrs, that leaves me 4hrs to

Awnser emails, and other business related things, eat, shower, relax a little bit, and other "living" items

that does not leave much time for posting, or maintaining my sites

sorry

but with out this job, this site would not gone by now, I have to pay the hosting fees some how, and since I have gotten NO, (ZERO, ZIPPOLOA) sales since I lost cadence, the money has to come from somewhere

11. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg......MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get my emails btw?