Sbn 2009

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by pedro quiroga, Mar 12, 2009.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

MAN I CANT WAIT!! THAT IS ALL.

anyone from here going? if so look for me inside. i'll be with team db unit.

my shirt will say MR.PAPARAZZI :D. IM THE CAMERA GUY.lol

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

When is it pedro?

3. pedro quiroga

this fridat sat and sun. i'll be there on sat and sun

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

lucky bastard. lol. Pedro, pics pics pics, MR.PAPARAZZI. Also some vids of the heavy hitters!!!

Are you going to compete?

5. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

Nice! I will be on the opposite side of the states in Hawaii! I just wish the Cutty was coming with! LOL

6. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

wait, nvm I will be here until Wednesday, my bad.

7. pedro quiroga

no i wont be competing. it costs too much.

8. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

Im still going! only for saturday tho, i'll come by and say whats up

9. pedro quiroga

cool..........

10. pedro quiroga

ok i got home safe and sound. was good meeting you kvo.

im beat. pics will be up tomorrow some time. too tired now to even upload them to my computer.

needless to say i had a blast. partied with my teammates till 2:30 on sun morn and was back up at 7ish sunday. i took well over 400+ pics so i will be busy picking and choosing my favs to post later.

11. pedro quiroga

oh CC i heard An SQ car with HERTZ speakers in it and WOW! you must get them. they sound awesome. the truck i heard had AUDISON amps in his doors.
    all 4 of them!

12. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Really? I've heard they are really nice but i've never heard them in person. Most of the people here use focal and I really like the sound of them too.

13. pedro quiroga

14. pedro quiroga

i wanna here from y'all. post your fav pics from my album here.

15. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

you got some pretty sweet pics pedro, i got some of the same ones. i posted all of mine on my facebook tho cuz i dont really use photobucket. my fave has got to be those challengers...all of them..they look so nice. i also posted two vids on my youtube account, but a few others on my facebook

16. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

17. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I have no favorites because they are all nicely done. Some are a little out there but you can tell a lot of thought and time were put into those installs. VERY NICE!!!!

I just flipped through the pictures now but i'm going to go through them one by one and really take a close look. You can get some really nice ideas from your pics pedro..

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  18. danracer

danracer Full Member

nice pics pedro!!!!! sup guys ive been missing for a while haha but im still lurking around :p

19. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

where have you been hiding dan? How's the DD?