rice that I would drive

Discussion in 'Car Repair' started by bigsexxxy69, Mar 13, 2002.

1. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

If I were to drive a rice burner it would be a toyota supra, acura nsx, or mazda rx7 :thumb:

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

The Sunfire that Geo posted:thumb:

3. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

:throwup: damn it i just got that picture outta my head thanks alot lol.

4. streetrace_r

streetrace_r Full Member

Mazda RX8, the new one :D

5. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

i vote for the supra....

6. striker754

striker754 Guest

Hard decision, supras can make good numbers on the dyno, but horrible numbers at the track. Like this one with 1000hp and only running a 12......LMAO

7. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

true but they look cool when there all pimped out;)

8. Audio_1

Audio_1 Full Member

no rice for me:fucku:

9. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

I also wouldnt mind driving a nissan skyline gt-r

10. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Guys its not rice until you make it one. Saying that an RX8 or an NSX is rice is so immature and narrowminded

11. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

stillen 300zx

here someone riced out a nsx
    black with black wheels yellow springs& calipers & a shitty exhaust note!:(

12. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I just dont like In-ports at all

if it is not a Ford or GM I will not own it, in the same sentance if it is not a RWD from ford or GM I will not own it, and if it has UNDER a V6 I will not Own it

13. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I am working on getting myself a Honda CRX for my 15"s. :D

14. Krelkor

Krelkor Full Member

Subaru WRX STI

Nissan Skyline R-34 =)

15. peter_euro

peter_euro Full Member

Hmmm, considering that my 94 Trans Am was made in Canada, and had paint that in a month turned from white to yellow, had the intake manifold leak that put it out of business for two weeks, solid rear axle that would bottom out and break loose on the smalles road bump, I say this is the only way to go... NOT...
    But then I guess this was so much more improvement over my 92 Mustang GT that threw a rod at 10k and had to have the engine block replaced under warranty... I say go American....

16. peter_euro

peter_euro Full Member

RX-8 is a 4-door and just like the Subaru WRX it is a factory rice grinder... Then I guess it is a better tin can on wheels since it moves faster...

17. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

That is Funny since I have a 1994 Ford thunderbird with 90K miles and the only time I have had it in the shop was on a recall for the Head Gaskets

I had bought at 1978 Transam with 400K ORGINAL miles with NO eng replacement (all numbers matched)

My Dad had a 1978 Ford pick same thing

but my moms honda has been in the shop countless number of times for a bunch of BS

18. peter_euro

peter_euro Full Member

This just shows that no perfect car exists... There are Mercedes and Volvo cars out there pushing 500k to 1mil miles and the one with 100k that I gave my ex needed a new tranny a little while ago... Consider yourself lucky with your Tbird since people that I have known owning them have been plagued by tranny and electrical problems...

Personnally I have not been impressed with american cars since I have always had problems with them... Not to say that I have not had probs with my imports (I do have a Pathfinder, 944 Cabrio and 3000GT VR4...)

19. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

thats funny I had a 93 Ford Tbird up until some asshole rear ended me and totalled it back in december and I never had any problems with the car it was a solid car. Its cool though Im driving an explorer now and I love it.

20. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

:D
    Well, that leaves you with like 3 types of cars to choose from
    1) American truck
    2) F-body or corvette
    3) pre-80's anything by GM or Ford :D