post for everyone on the forum.......

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by systempimp_1500, Sep 29, 2002.

1. systempimp_1500

systempimp_1500 Full Member

ok this is by far my favorite forum on the web, but its just too empty.

we need to think up a way to get more people in here. is there any way that

we can advertise on various car audio sites on the web or something?

just an idea........

jeff

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Throw it out there. Just don't look like spam. Tell people you chat with regularly on the other forums. I enjoy it here too. I really hope we can get it bigger soon...

3. Slump_Da_Hustla

Slump_Da_Hustla Full Member

I think the reason this forum is cool is cuz of the lack of shit-heads though. Hey system pimp, you got that revo hooked up?

4. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

how about we call radio stations....lol

How funny would that be just trying to throw in a few plugs....... :D

I advertised on hardforums.com but I only mentioned it once on a post

5. systempimp_1500

sorry dude not yet. i just put the components on pre-order, and ordered the hu.

component amp will be next, then i will finally get to the sub amp and then the

brahma. but as soon as i get the revolution hooked up, ill let you guys know.

6. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

Personaly, I like the smaller amount of members here...more like a family or something...

More people = More idiots

Even tho the lack of posts does kinda suck sometimes... :(

7. ASM

ASM Full Member

I totally agree with Abra on this one. But Michael wants as many people as he can get here for business reasons.

8. systempimp_1500

i do agree with you abra, we just need to get more replies on here. it would

be nice to have the lack of idiots though. i think though that if people come here

and see the genorosity that goes on in here, that they will follow along with it,

and everyone will get along. but i could be completely wrong. i just dont know

what to do....... :dunno:

9. Griff

Griff Guest

Chances are that when the idiots come they will still be idiots, bad internet parenting I like to think.

Well, the only reason Im here is to be an idiot so i cant complain :D

10. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

From what i've seen, people usually follow other people's leads. I used to go to Caraudioplanet's forums when they were pretty small, and recently they've grown to be pretty big (not much larger than here though). The good part about that forum is no one there is an asshole, you don't get the flaming types of posts you do on the rest of the forums. So its possible not to get the idiots as a forum rises. The mods just need to make sure people realize how things work here as soon as it gets outta hand. I'd love to see more people on this forum as everyone here seems to be quite knowledgable of both cars and audio. Just my .02.

11. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

I got a few from garageboard to visit but audio scares many of them...lol

12. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Griff!

Glad you could make it over here. Welcome aboard!!!

I think if the maturity level starts high, and people respect the mods, a big board can still be as friendly as a small board. I'll use SIN as an example. Everybody respects everybody else. It makes for a fun place to be. Size isn't the issue, it's the quality of moderation and the attitude of the members.

Let's keep it growing fellas.

13. SQ_X4 Mikey

SQ_X4 Mikey Full Member

Great Forum I agree-

What needs to be done I think is for the Moderators to be "MORE STRICT" and "MODERATE (ASSHOLES/FLAMERS/OPINIONATED PRICKS)!

Just my "Opinion" :D :lol:

Mike

14. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

I'll crack your skull in half!!!! :D :lol:

Heheh

I guess a large board has the potential to be just as friendly as a small one...long as the mods keep a frim grip on things without becoming overbearing and full of themselves....or in sandt's case...senile...BHAHAHA

:D :D :D

15. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

i see everyones point since i was one of the first to post on here. i remember when we had like 30 members. we tried to get the word out but u only get a few new members here and there. i dont know fi there is a way that will get new members for sure......

16. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Just think into the the future when the board does get big, and someone digs up this thread or the others like it. That would be pretty weird... :blink: