Polk Audio amplifiers

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by superman, Aug 5, 2003.

1. superman

superman Guest

Ok, Polk is putting out amplifiers, they should be out in stores relatively soon, I know that Circuit City is supposed to carry them, but don't hold me too that. My question is, who is making the amps for Polk? Does anyone know? I think it is pretty safe to assume that Polk isn't making them, but are just throwing there name on the amps, just like infinity did back when they had amplifiers. I haven't been on the forum in what seems like forever, so I shout out a loud hello to everyone, I hope that you are all doing well. I am still installing car audio for circuit city, and it's going pretty well, I got married, and I also bought a house. All of this has happened since I last was on the forum, how time flies!

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

yea, superman abandon us :angry:

Thats ok, Make sure you check out the new smilies :alien: :cat: :2guns: :gunsmilie: :boxing:

as far as finding out who makes them, good luck, unless you know a insider at Polk willing the break a NDA

You do realize just like in subwoofer, there are very few "manufacturers" most brands dont make their own products

some even take it to the extreme, if you open a Kicker amp for instance, you see all kicker branded componets but kicker owns no manufactuering factlities......

and it does not really matter how the OEM is, they only manufactuer what POLK tells them to