Plz Help

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by quickgun, Jan 21, 2011.

1. quickgun

quickgun New Member

Noob here...trying to install aftermarket stereo in my Honda civic LX sedan 2009..i couldn't find the radio harness and antenna adapter ...can somebody post the correct link..also need opinion regarding Sony explode HU and speakers..amazon has very good reviews .budget user ..need only basic ...plz suggest:)

2. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

The plug should be a Metra 70-1722 and the antenna adapter should also be a Metra part 40-HD10

The Install kit should be the Metra 99-7871 or 99-7871T

3. quickgun

quickgun New Member

Thanks for speedy reply..what about your opinion regarding Sony explode /????i have same HU and Speakers..which need to install...

4. Rod

Rod New Member

Sony Explode

hi there,
    You can probably find all the reviews on car audio systems here Sony xpload is really nice . i have one in my car and i m loving it. cheers. You can find Reviews on SONY WEBSITE AND TEST FREAKS aswell.

5. quickgun

quickgun New Member

Thanks for Info Rod....really appreciate it

6. 6.5ldiesel

6.5ldiesel Full Member

Ive had experiences with sony xplod speakers and find them poor quality (the ones i bought were)

Ive had a high end sony radio, TBH i liked the interface alot...what ever people say about sony I liked that particular radio, it was a 930UI

7. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

I like your name......quickgun....outstanding!

8. quickgun

quickgun New Member

thanks 5ldiesel .........and thanks for compliment TheViking......Just google Quickgun Murugan and you gonna love me more...try