Pictures

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by PolkMM, Dec 12, 2003.

1. PolkMM

PolkMM Full Member

how do you post pictures if its on the hard drive?
    -Cody

2. I8apony19

I8apony19 Full Member

You have to upload them to a URL, then link or copy/paste...I think..

3. PolkMM

PolkMM Full Member

Picture number 1
    Picture number 2
    Picture number 3
    Picture number 4
    here are some old pics of my system
    a lot has changed though
    theres no bd1000 anymore, it blew, its been replaced with 2 RF 550S's
    the mm120s(old version) have been replaced with the mm12s(new version, the high end momo subs, not the low end)
    the 4x6s are kenwoods(see signature)
    no pic for the HU, i put it in after these pics were taken
    im going to get some new pics up after the first of the year after i install the 350S
    im also going to add another 1 farad cap
    i have 1/0 running from the battery(with a 150A fuse) which goes to the cap, the cap breaks off with 2 4gauge lines, going to 2 fused distroblocks, from the distroblocks to amps, then all the grounds(minus the cap) go to another distroblock to make a common ground
    but the speakers in the doors have remained unchanged
    hopefully the links work...
    if you have any questions/comments, tell me, i could always use advice
    -Cody

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

aslo has to be a direct link to the image,

most ISP's offer Free Hosting to their members

5. PolkMM

PolkMM Full Member

its all in a 1996 GMC extended cab truck
    the box is designed with the back seat to be on top, but i had the backseat out in these pics, you can see where they bolt down where the seat belts are anchored
    -Cody

6. Drkodin

Drkodin Full Member

how did you like that tweeter location? I thought about putting mine there but i think i will put them in the doors instead, just looking for a little feedback to help finalize my decision.

7. PolkMM

PolkMM Full Member

actually, i was VERY scared to put them there, since they cannot be facing any one direction except straight, i was afraid the highs would be a little off, but they sound great, the windshield is not affecting them like i thought it would, my soundstage is a little in front of me, but im going to "pull" it back when i put an amp on the 4x6s in the back(i like it to be right on top of you rather than in front of you), ive since heard trucks with similar installs, and it sounds great, couldnt be more pleased
    -Cody