Pictures Of The New System...

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by Snausages01, Dec 16, 2002.

1. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

Well Posted some pix in another one of my threads but i guess no one looked bc it didnt say pix inthe title :) i know how you all like picks so here are a few of the stuff that i have.

let me know what ya think. i planning on running that stuff with 3 zapco reference 1000s.

so here are the pictures

10w7s only two are mine though :(

Utopias

Pictures of Everything

gonna post pictures of everything else once i get it...

Thanks For Lookin,

2. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

Linky no worky :huh:

3. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Linky worky fine

4. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

well i know the links are right but last night when i was posted them they worked sometimes and didnt others...but now they seem to work fine...

5. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

I hate you :D :lol:

Nice :)

6. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Looks like a nice setup, how does it sound? :D

7. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

Wouldnt know :p lol

i havent put anything in yet...im waiting on my amps i ordered them monday. also still waitin to find out from eclipse if ESN is gonna cover my radio.

also waitin to put it in till i have everything and its all insured and i have an alarm on the truck...not makin the same mistake twice :)

8. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Wouldnt know :p lol

i havent put anything in yet...im waiting on my amps i ordered them monday. also still waitin to find out from eclipse if ESN is gonna cover my radio.

also waitin to put it in till i have everything and its all insured and i have an alarm on the truck...not makin the same mistake twice :)[/b][/quote]
    I would also invest in soime Sercurity Torx or Spannard Screws.....

9. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

what are those?

im always looking for things to make my stuff harder to steal :) i was thinking once i screwed everything don perhpaps dripping sauder in the heads of the screws so that way the only way to unscrew it it to heat it up with a sudering iron. i mean i know if they really want the stuff they will get it...but at least they will have to fuck it up in order to get it out...id rather that then them get away with stuff thats in perfect shape.

10. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

security torx are 6 sided star shaped and they have a raised nipple in the middle. Spannards are like you see in a public restroom holding the dividers in place. They have a straight cut in the clockwise direction (for a flat screwdriver) and are rounded on the countercockwise direction. This way without a special driver the flat driver just rolls out when trying to remove them...

both are great methoods of helping protect your valuables.

11. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

very good, you get a cookie :D

12. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

here is a good site with a list of the best security screws out there, and the names

http://www.tamperproof.com/products.html

the triwing is probally the lest known, but hardest to find, I like the security torx, but they are also the most common security screw so.....

13. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

interesting...thanks for th input guys....

14. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

also where can you buy those screws and the special screw drivers for them?

also which one do you think would be the hardest to get out with out the tool? im thinkin maybe the socket pin head

also i think OpsitTM Reverse Thread is a cool one

15. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

spannard. The safety torx can be made into plain torx real easy with a drift punch ;) . I used this methood on many a Chrysler ignition switch untill I got the proper tools. Now, I never see these switches anymore :(

*edit* you can get them at most parts stores.