OT...sad day for Kicker....

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by Polecat, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Polecat

Polecat Full Member

A sad day has come to Stillwater.

We recently found out that our two famous installers and competition leaders will be leaving Stillwater to pursue bigger personal goals.
    They will be based out of Tulsa, and both Mark and Gary will work together doing many projects, like custom installs for competitors, show cars for other manufactures, and consultation outside the cat audio industry.
    It’s truly a sad day, as I know they were great to work with, and moved us to a newer level. The expertise they showed and detail in their work was outstanding, and professionalism was truly a blessing.

I can say from personal experience, since I have had the pleasure to travel with both to many IASCA and USACi shows, that they are some of the funniest guys, and really enjoy what they do. They have to be some of the hardest working installers we have had the pleasure to have on-board. And I know, I will personally miss the fun trips we have, and I can be bought for some incriminating pics of Biggs. :p hehe

I wanted to wish them personally the best of luck, and I think I can also speak for the rest of the company, they will be missed! Don’t be surprised if you seem some of their awesome work on Monster Garage and other cool stuff.

Good luck guys!
    :(

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

wow,

and just when you guys bought that nice new buidling (well new to you anyway :p )

3. trifle

trifle Full Member

good luck to those who left...

now time for y'all to get 2 just as good or better!!!! wheee!!!

i know it's not as easy as that as the loss is also greatly sentimental...but...best wishes in finding people to take over the vacant positions in the same manner as they who have left