Ot Its 9:45

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by ScottS, Dec 17, 2003.

1. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

AND IM STILL AT WORK!!!! god being an installer sucks sometimes. BTW i hate Video systems they are junk they should not release them untill they get freakn decent equipt. We tried a new brand but they suck so we had to chang it all out. EVERYTHING! So now we have one problem after another too many to list if it can go wrong it has. THIS SUCKS installers know how this is.
    ahh well back to work :baby:

Scott Stoner

2. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

Boy do I feel your pain. You heard my frustrations yesterday. Next time I get you on IM, I will send you a good place to get video equipment. They are very inexpensive, but their equipment seems to be VERY good. I think you will be impressed.

3. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

its 11:23

just got home

it works

now it can burn in hell

what company is it?

Scott Stoner

4. Electrodynamic

Electrodynamic Full Member

I have no idea what you're talking about. ;) ;) If I would have spent even half the time working on my car that I have working on other people's cars, my entire interior would be fiberglassed. Thankfully I haven't done any video systems yet. It's just been audio so far.

5. hoss

hoss Full Member

key word here is "yet" nick :D

jk

by the way, did you get my email nick? i need to talk to you sometime soon, i may have hit a snag with my car, and i wanted to know if we were still planning on doing your kicks soon.

6. MValley70

MValley70 Full Member

Yea well it is 9:21 here....how was it 9:45 there?....you live in England or something?

Scott, SC