OT: How hard would it be to

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by flawlesskid, Sep 10, 2003.

1. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

Yeah, i hate my carpet. No matter how hard i try, i cant keep it clean. First off its black, so all the dirt and sand shows very well, but i also hate the grade of the carpet. Its trash. How tough would it be to just take the crap out and replace it?!

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Get new carpet (molded for your car) and give me a holler. Should be right at $100-150. We can do it in my garage in just a few hours.

3. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

Where on earth would i get carpet molded for my car?

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

jcwhitney.com

5. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

^^ what he said^^

Try Pep boys too. They will have to order it, but it is not really that hard to come by. While you're at it, have them hook you up with a nice Rampage HU... it is nicer and easier to use than that new alpine you got :lmfao: :boxing:

6. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

It'd still have nicer features than that other Pioneer company you speak of :rolleyes: :lol:

7. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

It'd still have nicer features than that other Pioneer company you speak of :rolleyes: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Hey chris, i sorta put my foot in my mouth yesterday man. I went over to the shop showing off, and got to some features i had no idea how to use.. LMAO. i was tryin to show off the parametric eq, and i couldnt work that shit out for nothing.. :bag: :wacko:

8. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

Hey chris, i sorta put my foot in my mouth yesterday man. I went over to the shop showing off, and got to some features i had no idea how to use.. LMAO. i was tryin to show off the parametric eq, and i couldnt work that shit out for nothing.. :bag: :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    LOL, do your homework man!!! We can't afford to be upstaged like this!

However, does the 740mp have a parametric EQ like the Alpine?

9. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

The Alpine has a parabolic 3 band just like the 740. But, what is really cool is the new adjustable Q factors... Wow, the 740 (last years model) and the 730 both had that :rolleyes:

Oh wait, the really cool media expander on the Alpine... no, wait... that is just a loudness function, but wait, it has 3 levels... Oh, wait, so does last years 740 and the 730 from the year prior...

But wait!!! The Alpine has time correction... Hmmm, well you got me there :detective:

10. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

Ahah! You finally admit we got you on the time correction :).

I thought the Pioneer had some sort of parametric EQ, but i wasn't sure.

Alpine still has the Pioneer in terms of Mp3 load times too....i know you don't care much about mp3's, but some do :)

11. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Like Cort said, well, that makes us even on the SEFQ... I was giving him a hard time yesterday when he came up to (somewhat) show off his deck :lol: . We went feature to feature, and we came up with that single differance... That line was for his benefit.

But mine looks nicer :lmfao:

But like all good installers, I prefer install over electronic correction... But, that is just me ;)

12. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

Hahah, ok ok.

Yours does have the better looks. Although the Alpine grows on ya.

13. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

5 band parametric buddy. Get it right! So no, my EQ isn't "Just like the 740". And thats nice that the last years model pioneer's had the adjustable q, so did the alpines chump! Last years models had 3 different loudness settings heh? Well, so did last years alpines... :2guns:

And yep, still got time correction over you there sir... :bye:

Anything left in that post for me to pick apart??????

14. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

SFEQ

Allows independent control of bass and treble for front and rear speakers, so your music can be shaped to your vehicle's contours for improved sound quality. Plus, it allows an additional custom equalizer setting.

:baby:

Still using rear fill old man?

:oops: