Ok guys

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Sep 12, 2002.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

have a few things going on right now that will limit my time I can spend online during the week

so I problally will not be here Checking any PM's or posting excpet on weekend

Shop4sound (please to b!tch abotu spam) will be still be up and running as normal-- athough next month I plan on a few upgrades and a server change...........

As will caraudiotalk...

but Please dont think that because I dissapeared from this forum that I really "disappeared" I am just going to be very busy during the week for an undetermined amout of time..........

So if you need to caontact me please email me, which wI will be checking 1-2 times a day...............

this is Just a FYI so people dont go "wheres mike"

Mods Check the "staff" forum for more info

2. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

good luck in your adventures! :D :pimp:

3. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Mike,

If you want me to take over the forums you are moderaing, let me know. I try to get on here at least twice a day and I will be glad to help out in that department...

4. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

me too mike ;)

good luck

5. chadillac3

chadillac3 Full Member

As a "Super Moderator" I can moderate in any of the forums...just ask if you want me to do something.

6. trifle

trifle Full Member

moderating would be a good start :p

7. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Michael!
    I sent you a couple Emails over the past few days, haven't heard back from you!

I don't know if you got them or not.

I want to get that Alpine 7894...
    Since it looks like I might be getting a PH2.5 that matches (same year!) my PHD2 brand new for under $200.. :D

Let me know what's up, thanks!

8. chadillac3

chadillac3 Full Member

moderating would be a good start :p[/b][/quote]
    I prefer a hands off moderating style...I usually check the forum each day. Doesn't seem to be any issues that I can see.

9. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

I prefer a hands off moderating style...I usually check the forum each day. Doesn't seem to be any issues that I can see.[/b][/quote]
    tell me about it, Im bored over in the OT section :dunno: ;)

10. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I second that :(

11. trifle

trifle Full Member

I prefer a hands off moderating style...I usually check the forum each day. Doesn't seem to be any issues that I can see.[/b][/quote]
    then you're doing ya job, like you said moderating doesn't need action, just watching.... you are teh man chad :p

12. chadillac3

chadillac3 Full Member

then you're doing ya job, like you said moderating doesn't need action, just watching.... you are teh man chad :p[/b][/quote]
    Nah, the other mods are the good ones...I'm just the lazy one. :p

I'm surprised this forum isn't more popular...doesn't have the typical dumbasses of CAF and isn't all about SQ like ECA. And you can get on it, unlike SD.

13. kbog

kbog Full Member

Nah, the other mods are the good ones...I'm just the lazy one. :p

I'm surprised this forum isn't more popular...doesn't have the typical dumbasses of CAF and isn't all about SQ like ECA. And you can get on it, unlike SD.[/b][/quote]
    I just want to see how many quote boxes I can make. Good luck Mike.

14. kbog

kbog Full Member

I just want to see how many quote boxes I can make. Good luck Mike.[/b][/quote]
    Perhaps one of you moderators would like to take some action against my insanity. You need something to do anyway... :p

15. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

well bring some insanity over to the Off Topic area :lol:

16. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

I am a post whore who needs action? lol