Noobie from Ohio with pics

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by boostedteg99, Aug 1, 2006.

1. boostedteg99

boostedteg99 New Member

Whats up all just wanted to say hi and show you guys what I got in my truck. Just finished it up about a week ago. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

1.[​IMG]

2.[​IMG]

2. ramos

ramos Full Member

Not to bad my brother , looks nice . I take it the sub in the floor is a spare tire well enclosure ? It just looks a little out of place with the other two :)

3. Hautewheeler

Hautewheeler Full Member

nicely done... Love the night pics.. keep up the good work.

4. hhh89

hhh89 Full Member

wow nice setup, what are the specs?

i see some punches and possibly a profile amp?

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

No profile amp in there...my guess is that the top amp is an infinity and the bottom amp is a kenwood

6. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Wondering here???? Is the subwoofer in the floor mechanically in phase with the 2 in the boxes or not???

7. clipser-gs-t

clipser-gs-t Full Member

Welcome to the site.
    You might wanna change your name to "clipsersgonnajackyoride"

Btw, the install looks semi-decent.

8. ibanezFreak87

ibanezFreak87 Full Member

Yeah, nice setup. But how does that reverse mounted sub sound? I figure it's just for looks since I know it wouldn't sound as good as the normal mounted ones. And why punch? I mean, really? Please tell me you found them in your car one day and decided to install them. lol.

9. ibanezFreak87

ibanezFreak87 Full Member

Oh yeah, and where in Ohio? I'm outside of Cleveland. Pepper Pike

10. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Also that looks like an suv...dunno what it is but most have the spare tire mounted underneat the rear...so what kind of enclosure is that middle sub in...same volume as the other two?? Or is it just mounted to the floor??